***Official Political Discussion Thread***

He hit a nerve cuz all these democrats are going at him on twitter lookin dumb. He's simply posting facts about Kamala Harris and asking to the point questions and a bunch of democrat politicians are resulting to saying S T F U Tariq and silly internet beef. :lol:

Son must be on to something. They're upset that black people are not falling for the same ol pandering by using rappers and non sense to appeal to black folks. _'s are asking them for tangible things.

Simply put, Tariq doesn’t appear to FULLY understand politics. I do agree with some of the political points he has though. Also, as it pertains to the his TANGIBLES statement or inquiry that he is suggesting to the Democratic Party has he exactly said what he wants and what is truly obtainable??

Are a good number of black people even on the same course to have a set agenda on what WE want from politicians that we elect. Whenever I hear Tariq talk about TANGIBLES it seem as if he just wants a politician to drop a big bag of money in the hood and just let folks have at it. I’m not sure he even know what he truly wants or more importantly if it can be gotten.

The orange clown fired all of his illegal workers all of a sudden :lol:

Did the base finally find out he employs the people who are stealing their jobs?

IMG_6865.JPG

Yeah, I really don't think this is an environment for a spoiler to thrive. Things like spoilers do well when people are not as tuned in as they are now. People tuning out makes them naive and they feel less responsibility for there votes. People are tuned in and pissed as hell due to it, and definitely not in the mood for some pie in the sky rhetoric.

Also, I really don't see an amateur let alone a billionaire amateur getting the same benefit of the doubt Trump did for at least a decade.

Also, I really don't see an amateur let alone a billionaire amateur getting the same benefit of the doubt Trump did for at least a decade.

I can only see something like trump happening on the right.. between Fox News, other right wing outlets and the lengths they will go to defend and look past shh

Dems and liberals can be their own worst enemy and get caught up with BS to a winnable candidates detriment

The right has BEEN winning with terrible candidates

I can only see something like trump happening on the right.. between Fox News, other right wing outlets and the lengths they will go to defend and look past shh

Dems and liberals can be their own worst enemy and get caught up with BS to a winnable candidates detriment

The right has BEEN winning with terrible candidates

No I mean the benefit of the doubt of splitting the vote.

Though you are right even in the best of times he doesn't fit the type of candidate to split the Dems. Dems get split by Bernies and Naders aka progressive policy wonks. If anyone could split the Dems it would be Warren. Schultz is much more a Ross Perot/Trump type who conservatives flock to.

No I mean the benefit of the doubt of splitting the vote.

Though you are right even in the best of times he doesn't fit the type of candidate to split the Dems. Dems get split by Bernies and Naders aka progressive policy wonks. If anyone could split the Dems it would be Warren. Schultz is much more a Ross Perot/Trump type who conservatives flock to.

Between Jill stein, Bernie and comey, they were the best things to happen for trump outside of russia

All it takes is a bloody democratic primary and the news media doing what they do and focusing on BS about whatever candidate does end up emerging and then enough other people to split just enough of the vote for the orange turd to win, again

And all of that is very possible.. dems have been finding stupid ways to catch Ls going back damn near 40 years now

The master stroke for 2020 would be Sanders as Presidential Nominee, Gillum as VP, Abrams runs for Senate in Georgia, O'Rourke runs for Senate in Texas and a good candidate in Arizona. Warren campaigns in Maine to oust Susan Collins and Harris campaigns on behalf of the Senate candidate in Arizona.

Dems win back Great Lake States and flip Georgia, Texas, Florida and Arizona, net four or five Senate seats. In 2021, the Filibuster is removed, the Court gets packed, DC, Guam, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico get Statehood, California breaks into seven blue States. The Senate problem is solved. AOC gets the Green New Deal. The new Court restores/upholds a powerful voting rights act so we get the House for a generation as well.

Bernie gets everything done in four years and in 2024, the only question is to nominate Gillum or AOC.

Also, we shoot Joe Manchin and Mike Rowe out of Cannon.

The master stroke for 2020 would be Sanders as Presidential Nominee, Gillum as VP, Abrams runs for Senate in Georgia, O'Rourke runs for Senate in Texas and a good candidate in Arizona. Warren campaigns in Maine to oust Susan Collins and Harris campaigns on behalf of the Senate candidate in Arizona.

Dems win back Great Lake States and flip Georgia, Texas, Florida and Arizona, net four or five Senate seats. In 2021, the Filibuster is removed, the Court gets packed, DC, Guam, Virgin Islands, Puerto Rico get Statehood, California breaks into seven blue States. The Senate problem is solved. AOC gets the Green New Deal. The new Court restores/upholds a powerful voting rights act so we get the House for a generation as well.

Bernie gets everything done in four years and in 2024, the only question is to nominate Gillum or AOC.

Also, we shoot Joe Manchin and Mike Rowe out of Cannon.
You have your dreams and I have mine.

The master stroke for 2020 would be that the Mueller investigation releases its findings just in time for the election, resulting in the arrest of Hillary Clinton for her email crimes against humanity, Obummer and millions of other illegal aliens are deported, California is not allowed to participate in the electoral college because we need to listen more to middle America, Trump sweeps the election, Benjamin Carson as Chancellor, Ivanka as queen regnant, and Stephen Miller gets a toupee.

Republicans win back the House. Finally controlling both chambers of Congress, Trump enacts his promised agenda. A universal basic income is passed, promising every household one gun and 10 bullets. The Supreme Court is packed with Covington High students, and Nick Sandmannnnn is appointed head Precog of DC's new PreCrime police unit.

Trump gets everything done in 35 years and, in 2055, Rusty and Tomi's lovechild, born of passion but raised in a broken home, is elected as America's first black president.

Back
Top Bottom