***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Related to brokaw’s ignorant *** comments about “little brown babies” is duke’s English dept stating Chinese students should not be speaking their language & if they do they sjoood be ID’d & not allowed to be chosen for internships & the like. These white people are wildin’. It’s crazy how fast the US has become a facist State. This professor should’ve been straight up fired. Instead duke put out a statement basically sayin’ old girl was just messin’ around & didn’t mean anything by it.

Said professor.
190128093111-duke-professor-megan-neely-large-169.jpg

Last edited:
Current republican workings are set for only racists and/or idiots to claim. I don’t care who or what you are. You pledge to be done with them then **** you

This is his defense? :lol:
On the same day Stone testified to the House Intel committee, he was texting Jerome Corsi.
Edit: Not Corsi, it was with Randy Credico

Stone responded to the House Intel committee's broad document request that he had zero relevant documents, communications, records, ...
When asked directly during his testimony if he had any emails concerning allegations of hacked material and/or any emails discussing Assange with third parties, Stone answered with a blanket denial.

Last edited:
This is his defense? :lol:
On the same day Stone testified to the House Intel committee, he was texting Jerome Corsi.
Stone responded to the House Intel committee's broad document request that he had zero relevant documents, communications, records, ...
When asked directly during his testimony if he had any emails concerning allegations of hacked material and/or any emails discussing Assange with third parties, Stone answered with a blanket denial.

What a back peddle. You’d think these people would be smart enough to just say nothing but no. Already admitting guilt.

What a back peddle. You’d think these people would be smart enough to just say nothing but no. Already admitting guilt.
Correction:
I incorrectly named Jerome Corsi as the person Stone communicated with more than 30 times on the day of his testimony.
The text messages were with Randy Credico, not Corsi.
I can understand Stone's defense here, it's easy to forget about exchanging 30 text messages on the day of your testimony. And all the communications with Credico in 2016.
And all the communications with Corsi in 2016. And ever exchanging any emails about Assange. And ever exchanging any emails about Wikileaks' hacked material. Etc. etc.
694be6a98589922eb307530f95b93597.png

Last edited:
I just want to commend NT for the "meet Russian ladies" banner ads. I clicked the ad and in no time got talking to a fine Russian lady. It turns out we've got lots in common, we're both strong supporters of the NRA and socially conservative. Maria even send me her picture, this lady got a great smile and an even greater trigger discipline!

Maria-Butina-Facebook-front.jpg

I just want to commend NT for the "meet Russian ladies" banner ads. I clicked the ad and in no time got talking to a fine Russian lady. It turns out we've got lots in common, we're both strong supporters of the NRA and socially conservative. Maria even send me her picture, this lady got a great smile and an even greater trigger discipline!

She looks like Wes from The Challenge damn

We are very happy for you, comrade.

Please freely share with her any secrets you may harbor.

She dead yet?

Who would be on your short list of people you would not vote for if it came down to them vs. Trump?

Stephen Miller
Elizabeth Holmes
The crazy girlfriend from Get Out
Mark Zuckerberg
Martin Shkreli
Joffrey Baratheon
bigrockford

I think that's it.

Who would be on your short list of people you would not vote for if it came down to them vs. Trump?

Stephen Miller
Elizabeth Holmes
The crazy girlfriend from Get Out
Mark Zuckerberg
Martin Shkreli
Joffrey Baratheon
bigrockford

I think that's it.

Would love to see a debate between trump and this guy:
IMG_6864.JPG

Her senate voting record seems to be in the right direction so far, so likely she'll point to that. Given the shifting demographics, I don't think she needs a "bluedog" (i.e. boring white male) VP to win. It's more important to appeal to younger voters and ppl of color. If you can do that and win states like Florida, NC, or even on a longshot, Georgia, you don't need to appeal to rust-belt racists.

My counter to that is she needs a bluedog to have a chance in Florida and Georgia. We saw two extremely good candidates get taken down there in close races. She should be able to get those same numbers. Its the bluedogs who want to be represented that she'll need to cross over.

Back
Top Bottom