***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

I am no aware of any other golden rule.

Well the idea of a golden rule is quite broad. In Aladdin, for instance, the golden rule was "whoever has the gold makes the rules."

But yes, personally, I agree with the idea treating others as I would like to be treated.

In Aladdin, for instance
xlpgm0q.png

Well the idea of a golden rule is quite broad. In Aladdin, for instance, the golden rule was "whoever has the gold makes the rules."

But yes, personally, I agree with the idea treating others as I would like to be treated.

What is your personal stance on people with pre existing conditions?

What is your personal stance on people with pre existing conditions?

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking how I feel about people that have pre-existing medical conditions? I feel like it is sad. I wish that no one had to deal with illnesses like that.

I'm not sure what you are asking. Are you asking how I feel about people that have pre-existing medical conditions? I feel like it is sad. I wish that no one had to deal with illnesses like that.
I find it hard to believe you can't infer what he is asking. I would think that most people tend to view illnesses as bad.
*What is your stance on coverage for pre-existing conditions, I assume.

Last edited:
Isn’t hilarious that we’ve been talking about trump being racist especially in regards to immigrants, and then he pushes an ad that even Fox News has to pull cause it’s so racist. is this just another isolated incident in a vacuum that gives no credence to peoples fears? or does it get canceled out by a lukewarm condemnation of racism that often comes after political and media pressure and when sara huckabee is winded from a week of mental gymnastics?

I find it hard to believe you can't infer what he is asking. I would think that most people tend to view illnesses as bad.
*What is your stance on coverage for pre-existing conditions, I assume.

If this is in fact what he was asking, then I would love for everyone with a pre-existing condition to have access to affordable coverage.

Isn’t hilarious that we’ve been talking about trump being racist especially in regards to immigrants, and then he pushes an ad that even Fox News has to pull cause it’s so racist. is this just another isolated incident in a vacuum that gives no credence to peoples fears? or does it get canceled out by a lukewarm condemnation of racism that often comes after political and media pressure and when sara huckabee is winded from a week of mental gymnastics?

Do you have a link to the ad?

Back
Top Bottom