***Official Political Discussion Thread***

why are they talking about opioid treatment?!!?! we got people trying to bomb members of congress!!! **** is crazy

The Libs that sent these bombs are deplorables. BE BEST.
#amen. The level that these libcucks will stoop to, in the name of extremist antifa leftist fascism is alarming. They need to shut up and dribble, and practice what we preach (Christianity, not that disgusting Catholicism). We know how to MAKE AMERICA BE BEST AGAIN, and until the LEFT stops trying to false flag operate these midterms by bombing and assassinating their paycheck makers, we as a country will never be able to LOCK HER UP.

Why isn't the president using the words, radical right wing terrorism?

Something is going on here folks.

White people cant be terrorists. They’re just _______ (kids, need help, are special, just fighting back)
#AMEN. The white male race is AT RISK of being put in FEMA camps by Obummer, Killary, ((((($oro$))))) and Nancy. We must FIGHT BACK since we're all just kids and 20 minutes of REAL HARD ACTION shouldn't determine the rest of our lives! #thoughtsandprayersforcisgenderwhitesacrossREALamerica

Pretty clear cut that this is terrorism being used to effect the results of 2018 midterms.

44788960_2072123926159848_1063565607661731840_n.jpg

#AMEN. The white male race is AT RISK of being put in FEMA camps by Obummer, Killary, ((((($oro$))))) and Nancy. We must FIGHT BACK since we're all just kids and 20 minutes of REAL HARD ACTION shouldn't determine the rest of our lives! #thoughtsandprayersforcisgenderwhitesacrossREALamerica
Da evil libs want mayocide.

Sadly. I guess you agree they are outrageous.

i think it's outrageous the amount of school shootings (and mass shootings on the whole) and how the GOP and NRA have decided to deal with it.. which is absolutely nothing

but yes, i agree this is outrageous.. but i think alot of things are outrageous, like a clearly conflicted president not doing shh regarding saudi arabia BUT is quick to pop off on nordstrom when they stop carry poor ivanka's brand

Back
Top Bottom