***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:rofl: :rofl:

A. Trump WAS on the show which mean that part was a lie, meaning him not supporting trump could very well be a lie too.

B. And yeah I still believe the number of viewers to that clip is not a problem because those that watched were already voting for trump.
A.Ah I gotcha, yea -he very well could be voting Trump. He probably vote RFK still.

B. I would guess he has a lot more viewers who have never ever voted or are Democrat than you think-also those first time voters who can be captured or sold.

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: if you think your vote should serve as an expression of your essence in an election where there are two viable candidates you are a legitimately stupid person.

Jill Stein supporters love to complain and criticize, but they have absolutely no realistic plans as to how they’ll achieve any of their goals. Morons that love the smell of their own farts.

Kamala Harris if she goes on Joe Rogan as a Bene Gesserit and tells Joe that her plans are measured in centuries.

48 States to Harris.

Gonna tell my kids this is Dune, at least for a few more years until they’re old enough to watch it.

TSMC’s Arizona Chip Production Yields Surpass Taiwan’s in Win for US Push​

• Production yields in Arizona are 4 percentage points higher
  • The Phoenix plant began trial production earlier this year

Taiwan Semiconductor Manufacturing Co. has achieved early production yields at its first plant in Arizona that surpass similar factories back home, a significant breakthrough for a US expansion project initially dogged by delays and worker strife.

The share of chips manufactured at TSMC’s facility in Phoenix that are usable is about 4 percentage points higher than comparable facilities in Taiwan, Rick Cassidy, president of TSMC’s US division, told listeners on a webinar Wednesday, according to a person who participated. The success rate, or yield, is a critical measure in the semiconductor industry because it determines whether companies will be able to cover the enormous costs of a chip plant.

They found one of these people IRL

I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again: if you think your vote should serve as an expression of your essence in an election where there are two viable candidates you are a legitimately stupid person.
Now correct me if I’m wrong but let’s say that Young ladies vote happens to be the 5millionth vote for Stein, as an Independent or the what Green Party though she has no chance of winning 5mill votes is guaranteeing her name being on the ballot in the next federal election, technically Stein or the Young Lady could view that as a win and a vote that very much counts yes or no?

My GM was explaining to a Rep why he was voting for RFK and how his vote very much counted and was not wasted and that was his reasoning.

Is this true?

Back
Top Bottom