***Official Political Discussion Thread***

:lol:

aye Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius guess duece can't pester you anymore huh...

No need to worry about me and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , we're still cool even though we disagree on this particular matter. You just worry about not SNITCHING again when you meet dude at the barbershop in here like you did before when you got jumped at the train station.

"Labeling of a SNITCH is a lifetime scar......you'll ALWAYS be in jail ninjahood ninjahood just minus the bars"

Well sanders is running again an this time he will be the front runner and the DNC will likley be in his pocket (for what little that is worth) so maybe then ebrnie bros will move one.

I hope he learned how to talk to black people this time. :lol:

That article Meth shared really does lead to some disturbing conclusions though.

It articulates what has worried a lot of people from the beginning of this assault on the separation of powers and the free press.

Some people, many of whom are uneducated and find it difficult to dissect facts and rumors they see online, are constantly kept in a state of panic and paranoia.

If Mueller does bring results that would provide ground for impeachment, what is to stop them from declaring it a "fake investigation"?

The ACA is effectively dead. Glanced at it since I used it last year, and there are bronze plans costing $400+ whereas they may have been under a 100 last year, silver is even worse. There's absolutely no reason to pay that much for those low level plans. The sabotage is in full effect with no alternative. 1000s will have to skip this due to price, and they haven't even done anything for the mandate, they just made things worse. I don't see how this isn't causing a **** storm.

My mom's insurance is jumping from $300 to $1k a month according to the info she received. So yeah, **** the GOP.

No need to worry about me and Maximus Meridius Maximus Meridius , we're still cool even though we disagree on this particular matter. You just worry about not SNITCHING again when you meet dude at the barbershop in here like you did before when you got jumped at the train station.

"Labeling of a SNITCH is a lifetime scar......you'll ALWAYS be in jail ninjahood ninjahood just minus the bars"

"and your man stabbed un and make you take da blame"

Of course the TRUE MERICANS will call it a hoax. Because it is! This witch hunt has divided the nation and all we really need to do as a country is LOCK HER UP! Stop using liberal mole man Carter Page to advance da globalist (((((((Soros)))))))) funded campaign to erase #OurHistory and instead focus on bringing Americans together with Russia, and building the coal mines for children to get a REAL WORLD education. #MACA

If Mueller does bring results that would provide ground for impeachment, what is to stop them from declaring it a "fake investigation"?

theoretically? nothing.

impeachment is a political tool after all.

da political will has to be there for it to happen.

Well sanders is running again an this time he will be the front runner and the DNC will likley be in his pocket (for what little that is worth) so maybe then ebrnie bros will move one.

tenor.gif

Address police brutality. Use executive orders to benefit black people specifically. Stop trying to in the middle.
-One, you are not being specific, you are being vague. Again, what specific policies? You are demanding things yet you can't name famb. Obama didn't go for the middle, he went for want he could get. If he hand a friendly Congress, he would go for much more AND could fill the courts with judges that agreed with his views.

And you can't use a executive order to specifically help a single individual race. That is illegal. The courts would shoot down. That was why race quotas get shot down.A bunch of Obama's executive orders trying to help people got shot down in the courts. Executive orders are not magic bullets. A bunch of Obama's big executive orders got slapped down too by the courts.

-And he has tried to address police brutality by using the DOJ to go after police forces to exposes systemic problems. Sessions famously tried to back out of one with Chicago.

He can't expand the DOJ and FBI to launch a nationwide program without judging from Congress. Which became hostile in 2010.

Obama had a **** ton of policies that would have helped black people but you want to dismiss them for the silly reason of "it didn't say it was explicitly for black people" and your lack of knowledge on politics makes you think he was some centrist that looked to compromise above all else. Btw, police brutality is just one criminal justice issue.

And this silly hustling backwards not voting stance is the reason Obama's hands were tied to badly too. It is one of the major reason white supremacy has invaded our political system even more over the last couple years. Federal courts, including the Supreme Court, are getting filled with judges hostile to civil rights laws. Republicans in Congress are hostile to the consituational and civil rights of minorities, especially black people. And a bigot is President.

Sorry famb but you need to up your knowledge of politics, civics, economics and public policy a lot. Relying on the sources you do are not helping. I get the frustration, but it is not focused properly.

Last edited:
*cough* anti vaccine movement started in da Hollywood left as one example...

And they're not as mainstream among the left as Alex Jones is among the right.

The irony is that if black people voted more, especially in midterms, Obama and the Dems would have had much more power to change things. Even Killer Mike says that it was voters that let down Obama, not the other way around.

I've said it before. Americans of all stripes want a benevolent dictator, an all-year-round Santa Claus

-One, you are not being specific, you are being vague. Again, what specific policies? You are demanding things yet you can't name famb. Obama didn't go for the middle, he went for want he could get. If he hand a friendly Congress, he would go for much more AND could fill the courts with judges that agreed with his views.

And you can't use a executive order to specifically help a single individual race. That is illegal. The courts would shoot down. That was why race quotas get shot down.A bunch of Obama's executive orders trying to help people got shot down in the courts. Executive orders are not magic bullets. A bunch of Obama's big executive orders got slapped down too by the courts.

-Some federal judges are open to allowing progressive policies done through executive action. But these judges that decide these cases, are picked by the president and confirm by the Senate. Voter apathy cost progressive friendly judges in the 2014 election because we lost the Senate, and 2016 by losing the presidency.

-And he has tried to address police brutality by using the DOJ to go after police forces to exposes systemic problems. Sessions famously tried to back out of one with Chicago.

He can't expand the DOJ and FBI to launch a nationwide program without judging from Congress. Which become hostile in 2010.

Obama had a **** ton of policies that would have helped black people but you want to dismiss them for the silly reason of "it didn't say it was explicitly for black people" and your lack of knowledge on politics makes you think he was some centrist that looked to compromise above all else. Btw, police brutality is just one criminal justice issue.

And this silly hustling backwards not voting stance is the reason Obama's hands were tied to badly too. It is one of the major reason white supremacy has invaded our political system even more over the last couple years. Federal courts, including the Supreme Court, are getting filled with judges hostile to civil rights laws. Republicans in Congress are hostile to the consituational and civil rights of minorities, especially black people. And a bigot is President.

Sorry famb but you need to up your knowledge of politics, civics, economics and public policy a lot. Relying on the sources you do are not helping. I get the frustration, but it is not focused properly.

When has WS not ran politics? :lol: Dudes like you still think they'll let your black *** in change things. The system of WS works great for them. They're not giving up that power.

A ton of black people showed up and voted for Obama twice myself included.

"Wouldn't it be great if we got along with Russia?"

Fishy then, fishier now.

That article Meth shared really does lead to some disturbing conclusions though.

It articulates what has worried a lot of people from the beginning of this assault on the separation of powers and the free press.

Some people, many of whom are uneducated and find it difficult to dissect facts and rumors they see online, are constantly kept in a state of panic and paranoia.

Oh we know this is coming.

People/Americans are stupid and don't know how to think let alone think critically. And those qualities know no color, race, religion, political leaning, etc. Idiocracy is real.

Address police brutality. Use executive orders to benefit black people specifically. Stop trying to play the middle.

This is an interesting one. I genuinely would like to hear suggestions on the EO's he could have enacted to benefit only us.

We're seven months into the Trump presidency, and how many of Obama's executive orders have survived?

Exactly.

Can we stop being shortsighted for a minute? Politics is a long game.

When has WS not ran politics? :lol: Dudes like you still think they'll let your black *** in change things. The system of WS works great for them. They're not giving up that power.

You are either deflecting, or my point went straight over you head. Being stubborn and protecting your lack of knowledge on politics and civics seems top priority to you. Btw, it is you, not me, that seems preoccupied with the feelings of white folk. And if white supremacy is such an intractable force, then why are you blame Obama for anything. You mock me for believing in the political process. Yet condemn Obama for not doing enough through the political process. So is it One Mic, or Oochie Wally?

And your final point exposes the problem with your stance. I am talking about voting in non presidential elections too: Local, down ticket races, off year, most importantly midterms.

Voting once every four years is not enough. Like dude said, you don't want good long term governance, you want Santa Claus. You gotta get out that frame dude.

Last edited:

He already addressed the last part. It’s not just voting for Obama twice it’s also about showing up for midterms, local elections etc. without voting in those you don’t give the president the extra help required to make true long term change

And he won twice. It's almost as if our votes have a tangible impact.
It's only when we believe that we're powerless that we become so.
Civil rights generation aint just go "Well white people run ****, this thing is pointless."
They were definitely more overtly oppressed in those days and still didnt believe themselves to be powerless.
It. Takes. Time. Less than a decade of Obama will not undo centuries of oppression. It won't even dent it. Keep voting.
Trump and the Repubs are now trying to undo everything Obama ever accomplished as POTUS and more.
And they can do so because they were voted for. Conservatives got off their *** and went to the booths and and elected them.
And every person who chose to stay home, for whatever reason, let them. Good news though, midterms are coming up. Vote. Please.
Not just for yourself but for those who come after you.

u you Still think Russia was colluding... thats cute.

da lawyers for various social media testifed today... maybe you should see da percentage of ads they actually bought... spoiler alert, it was laughable. :lol:
Yeah, everyone should stop paying attention to all the strange coincidences and constant lying surrounding Trump-Russia.

And he won twice. It's almost as if our votes have a tangible impact.
It's only when we believe that we're powerless that we become so.
Civil rights generation aint just go "Well white people run ****, this thing is pointless."
They were definitely more overtly oppressed in those days and still didnt believe themselves to be powerless.
It. Takes. Time. Less than a decade of Obama will not undo centuries of oppression. It won't even dent it. Keep voting.
Trump and the Repubs are now trying to undo everything Obama ever accomplished as POTUS and more.
And they can do so because they were voted for. Conservatives got off their *** and went to the booths and and elected them.
And every person who chose to stay home, for whatever reason, let them. Good news though, midterms are coming up. Vote. Please.
Not just for yourself but for those who come after you.
To drive this home, early next week we have national off year elections.

If the black turnout is big enough in VA, and the state house flips, along with the Dem winning the governor spot, the Medicaid expansion comes to VA. 400,000k people, disportionately black, will have free healthcare available to them. This will add economic and physical security to tons of people, thousands.

In New Jersey, the Christie austerity era ends. In NYC, protections that stop and frisk doesn't make a return. The NC State House might return Civil Rights, including minimum wage laws back to the cities, ones wear most African American in the state live.

Obama's name is not on any ballot, but these elections have real consequences for minorities.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom