***Official Political Discussion Thread***

13m
Rachael Bade @rachaelmbade
I just asked @DarrellIssa abt the Comey news and he flicked me off -- literally gave me the middle finger -- and kept walking. Said nothing

GOP scressed

so what you're saying is theoretically you want Trump to be replaced with Someone who would actually implement anti LGBT agenda effectively & competently in a way where da Don is completely indifferent about either way... good job :lol:

That's the Republican agenda so OBVIOUSLY that will be implemented and everyone is expecting that. Captain Obvious! But thanks for confirming that Trump is incapable of even implementing his own parties priorities. :lol:

Trump been a democrat longer than he's been a republican...you honestly think Trump cares about doctrinaire conservative ideology? :lol:

sure get him removed and install Jerry fallwell on steroids with a unified congress, i dare ya. :lol:

only thing Trump cares about are those tax reforms, and da only reason he cares about da healthcare bill is cuz a piece of da puzzle is trapped inside that bill's passage.

Drip drip drip.

This could be a devastating blow to the entire Republican Parties entire future. Bigger picture here.
I hope you're right, but these people are like roaches, and the same reason I think they're despicable is the same reason their supporters love them. 

Scariest thing out of all of this is pissing off our middle east intelligence ally

http://thehill.com/homenews/administration/333670-israeli-intelligence-boiling-mad-at-trump-report

The thing is, trump stans and politicians can play the rhetoric game all day. They can be intellectually dishonest. They can be uninformed. It doesn't matter.

But when it comes to the intelligence community and when it comes to the US and Israeli militaries, you can't get by on ********. You gotta deliver and you gotta stick with the truth.

So they're going to throw trump off a building or into an oncoming train if they have to, regardless of what their political leanings are.

I dont see anyone if Trump goes down Pence doesn't too. No way Pence's hands are clean in all this.

But he is doing a great job keeping quiet unlike the current Idiot in Chief who continues to dig his own holes

Last edited:
Trump been a democrat longer than he's been a republican...you honestly think Trump cares about doctrinaire conservative ideology? :lol:

sure get him removed and install Jerry fallwell on steroids with a unified congress, i dare ya. :lol:

only thing Trump cares about are those tax reforms, and da only reason he cares about da healthcare bill is cuz a piece of da puzzle is trapped inside that bill's passage.

So Trump lied to the Conservative base to get elected? NO WAY!

You're admitting Trump only cares about saving his own money by passing tax reform which will lower taxes to him and his entities? No WAY!

Thanks... I did not know any of that.

Why would I be banned again?
Because insulting liberals is fine
But when it comes to poking fun at someone's love for a president, that's a "personal attack" :lol:

i asked if i can partake in da race jokes, if he green lights it then ya got nothing to worry bout. 8)

cuz calling me a uncle tom **** and pretending like i can't clap black with every similar counter meme i can scrape up from all outstretchs of 4chan and reddit is nativity.

im waiting on my answer :nerd:.

I'm late, but I just realized Melania is only 47 (dapper don is 70). Trump Jr is 39.

Of all the possible endings, my favorite would be Melania pulling a Judith.

Poetic :pimp:

So Trump lied to the Conservative base to get elected? NO WAY!

who said he ever lied? :lol: Ted Cruz told ya he wasn't a conservative, Donald Trump was da anti Hillary anti Obama regulations vote, or are we forgetting again?

But when it comes to poking fun at someone's love for a president, that's a "personal attack"
laugh.gif
i asked if i can partake in da race jokes, if he green lights it then ya got nothing to worry bout.
glasses.gif

cuz calling me a uncle tom **** and pretending like i can't clap black with every similar counter meme i can scrape up from all outstretchs of 4chan and reddit is nativity.

im waiting on my answer
nerd.gif
DiGiovanni-Nativity-Set-with-Wood-Stable-6-inch-figures_36157.jpg

Niketalk is real life for some people...i have to keep telling myself this...

What other escape can you suggest for someone who watches 18 hours of TV and spends the remaining 6 sleeping among towers of shoe boxes and jerseys? At least his mom's apartment is rat-free, cause even vermin are too clean and proper to live in those conditions

Last edited:
But when it comes to poking fun at someone's love for a president, that's a "personal attack" :lol:

i asked if i can partake in da race jokes, if he green lights it then ya got nothing to worry bout. 8)

im waiting on my answer :nerd:.
You had your chance to "clap back" when lobo posted that gif
Instead you got mad because it had to do with Trump
Stay salty Ninja stay salty

Back
Top Bottom