***Official Political Discussion Thread***

pissed? :lol: boy stay in your liberal pool, you dunno how to navigate da rest of da political spectrum.

6bac84e0d85cc19d9ed0e64deebecae4.300x200x70.gif

and lobo, hope it was worth it.

Repubs aren't gonna get behind impeachment.
Are you allowed to impeach a president for gross incompetence?
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) June 4, 2014

Wise words from da dapper don himself

His past tweets are a gold mine of stupidity
The real scandal here is that classified information is illegally given out by "intelligence" like candy. Very un-American!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) February 15, 2017
It's almost like the United States has no President - we are a rudderless ship heading for a major disaster. Good luck everyone!
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 20, 2014

Also a classic from Rinsed Penis

Those who mishandled classified info have had their sec clearances revoked, lost their jobs, faced fines, & even been sent to prison
— Reince Priebus (@Reince) July 7, 2016

This could be a devastating blow to the entire Republican Parties entire future. Bigger picture here.

I think so. I know in my district... even Trump voters are angry about that AHCA vote based on the daily complaints I see on our Representatives' Facebook page. Everyone is demanding a townhall from our Representative but the guy is so scared that his office doesn't reply back to emails, phone lines are dead, and even the fax machine is out. The ship is definitely sinking! :lol:

---> @KenDilanianNBC just reported that Comey "plans to go public" about the memos he kept from his meetings with Trump.
— Caroline O. (@RVAwonk)

May 16, 2017

Soon. 

Party > people

If the party is threatened they'll sacrifice anyone.

They'll still control congress, and the line of succession right now should be all republicans so they'll take that L if they need to.

what events over the last year would make you think that? They don't care about either... the GOP only cares about their own greed.

Pence is a god awful human being and a biblethumper of the highest degree, but he's not a total moron and carries himself in a very composed manner.
I hate everything that man stands for but I will say he speaks like a president and acts like a president. And I think he is capable of being president. I wouldn't be worrying about him destroying international relations, shooting himself in the foot repeatedly, ...
NATO officials and European leaders have been overwhelmingly positive about him and Mattis so he probably still has some goodwill amongst US allies.

so what you're saying is theoretically you want Trump to be replaced with Someone who would actually implement anti LGBT agenda effectively & competently in a way where da Don is completely indifferent about either way... good job :lol:

Intelligence agencies working hand in hand with the media. Trump's political agenda is done. Republicans will have no choice but to impeach or their entire party will collapse. Trump winning the US Presidency may actually be a good thing cause it exposes exactly who the Republicans truly are! :lol:
Overall his impact will be disastrous on the US' institutions and its international standing for many years to come.
He's already singlehandedly wreaking havoc on the US' international standing with key US allies. 

Unfortunately, people inside the country have no idea how much damage he is doing (not surprising, considering that merely 1 out of 2 Americana own a passport). A Republican coworker told me today that the US is the greatest country on earth. I just smiled, especially after he said he wouldn't mind living in Scandinavia. He thinks he is getting taxed out the wazoo here :lol:

Pence is a god awful human being and a biblethumper of the highest degree, but he's not a total moron and carries himself in a very composed manner.
I hate everything that man stands for but I will say he speaks like a president and acts like a president. And I think he is capable of being president. I wouldn't be worrying about him destroying international relations, shooting himself in the foot repeatedly, ...
NATO officials and European leaders have been overwhelmingly positive about him and Mattis so he probably still has some goodwill amongst US allies.

so what you're saying is theoretically you want Trump to be replaced with Someone who would actually implement anti LGBT agenda effectively & competently in a way where da Don is completely indifferent about either way... good job :lol:

I would rather avoid world war 3.

I've said constantly that Trump wouldn't get impeached.

This new development though...makes me question that assertion. :lol:

Claude Taylor said on his twitter last week that Comey left a paper trail for all of Trump's misdeeds and now it looks like that's turning out to be true

Last edited:

---> @KenDilanianNBC just reported that Comey "plans to go public" about the memos he kept from his meetings with Trump.
— Caroline O. (@RVAwonk)

May 16, 2017
Soon. 
Party > people

If the party is threatened they'll sacrifice anyone.

They'll still control congress, and the line of succession right now should be all republicans so they'll take that L if they need to.
what events over the last year would make you think that? They don't care about either... the GOP only cares about their own greed.
I'd like to clarify that I don't necessarily think he'll be impeached, but that if it comes down to it, republicans will send him packing to preserve the party. How does staying on a sinking ship with Donald help them? With control of congress, they'll kick his *** out and have Pence or Ryan be prez without blinking twice if it looks like the grand ole party will come to an end. 

That's the Republican agenda so OBVIOUSLY that will be implemented and everyone is expecting that. Captain Obvious! But thanks for confirming that Trump is incapable of even implementing his own parties priorities. :lol:

I rather have an enemy act like the enemy that a conman that says one thing.. does another.

An idiot that speaks incoherently and lacking basic understanding of simple concepts relevant for being you know.. the President of the United States.

Your know these concepts...

Exercising

Nuclear Triad

Economics

Health Care

US Constitution

US Political System

Classified Information

Ethics

Conflict of Interest

How to treat Women

NATO