***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Michael Reagan :lol: :smh:
ahead of his time.

it's about time we got reparations from those stupid sexy women who give us humiliating public boners.

edit: i misread the tweet:

Hot Choclare used to be a compliment on your looks today it is called sexual harassment..@oreillyfactor

— Michael Reagan (@ReaganWorld) April 21, 2017

he's saying "hot choclare" used to be a compliment on your looks today. it is called sexual harassment.

Last edited:
18013193_1479941025412981_1926024229296275456_n.jpg

I'm just waiting for coal to come back so i can invest all my money into it.

EXCELLENT plan. Chapter 6 of Da Art of Da Deal really goes into buying high and selling low B. I will invest once I get Da chain and save up Da six months of salary. Will love flaunting my investment portfolio in Da faces of Da Libbies B. Rooooooookies.

the bunny is actually Sean Spicer's true form. the way he appears at press conferences is his costume.

Last edited:
Da Don rally is going to be lit B. My sources tell me Joe Da Plumber and Herman Cain will make appearances. I would go but I haven't saved Da 6 months of salary B.

I don't know if it was already posted but the Florida State Senator who said the n-word resigned.

He was trickin too. On playboy models and hooters waitresses.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxn...-hired-former-playboy-hooters-models.amp.html

"The Florida state senator who resigned this week after using a racial slur previously hired a former Hooters "calendar girl" and a Playboy model with no political experience to be consultants for his political action committee.

The PAC for Florida state Sen. Frank Artiles, a Republican, hired the women last year and paid them a total $3,500, The Miami Herald reported Saturday, based on state records."

Someone issue me a late pass, but I never really knew what a piece of **** Ben Stein is

"Love of God and compassion and empathy leads you to a very glorious place, and science leads you to killing people"

That's an actual quote :x

https://www.bloomberg.com/politics/...-trade-deal-as-merkel-seeks-anti-trump-allies

Looks like wining and dining PM Abe has had little effect on his appreciation for free trade policies. In addition, Trump is slowly leaving the US economically isolated as other G-7 partners are actively shielding their economies from our madness by looking for trade deals with other countries that are not us.

At the end of the day it's his core voter base that will suffer the most because they are already on the brink in many cases. If certain things we import get a 20-40% tariff they will be screwed if a washer dies, other appliances, and other things. Many of us living in cities won't be as affected because we should continue to get raises, even if mediocre, and have some sort of job security. Those blue collar workers will be as screwed as they were before his election and more than likely worse off.

Back
Top Bottom