***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Sure, but what's the average RoR of your sneakers versus other investments? You purchase sneakers that will basically sit around and take up space. When time comes to liquidate, you need to spend time and effort to sell these items. How does that compare to other investments? 

There are many safer investments that are much less of a headache.

Does the old school law of supply and demand takes into account the reality that past a certain age, sneakers crumble? That the number of people who will care about the old shoes in that storage unit/closet will decrease? That Nike will invariably release newer versions of those shoes, which the general public will favor instead of old, stinky, VNDS sneakers ready to crack and melt under one's feet?

This is straight from the horses mouth, he was making a 150k salary in music industry but didnt have any money. The sneaker money is how he got his start up capital for jewelry

This is straight from the horses mouth, he was making a 150k salary in music industry but didnt have any money. The sneaker money is how he got his start up capital for jewelry
What am I missing here that is making it difficult to understand this?

You really need to get over this quarter life crisis you been in for the past couple years and start thinking critically.

Living check to check on 150k salary? Sorry you are a ******* idiot if you do that back in the early 00s. And complain. If you did it on a minimum wage job sure but with that much money you are an imbecile.

You look like a straight slurper if you defend him with that quote.

He said it himself, it means he was living check to check until he sold the sneakers for over a mil

And you choose to believe such ********.

And he said his entire reselling game netted him over a million (which is a number he is probably inflating). When he sold his collections, he didn't get a million.

Famb you a grown *** man, do better.

Last edited:

Sure, but what's the average RoR of your sneakers versus other investments? You purchase sneakers that will basically sit around and take up space. When time comes to liquidate, you need to spend time and effort to sell these items. How does that compare to other investments? 

There are many safer investments that are much less of a headache.

you're​ now moving da point of whether my "pile of stuff" actually still holds value vs "well...you could've went to other investments that earn a faster profit"

:lol: :smh:

fact of da matter is when & if i ever get tired of kicks and i wanna get rid of everything, i will not a problem doing so.

ben baller had he waited for da SB craze to fully mature could've gotten more bank for all those dunks he had...

I guess clowning ninja for his sneaker collection and living conditions doesn't get old for you guys.

you're​ now moving da point of whether my "pile of stuff" actually still holds value vs "well...you could've went to other investments that earn a faster profit"

laugh.gif
mean.gif

fact of da matter is when & if i ever get tired of kicks and i wanna get rid of everything, i will not a problem doing so.
You didn't answer any of my questions.

I guess clowning ninja for his sneaker collection and living conditions doesn't get old for you guys.
It does get old. Ninja posts plenty of nonsense to mock without having to go at his living arrangements. Though he does bring much of it upon himself with his constant delusional bragging and condescending attitude towards the less fortunate.

Last edited:
It does get old but we need something to spice up this echo chamber / circle jerk.

Shoes are an awful investment no matter how you slice it. Sure you can be at the right place at the right time, but Nike could flood the market any minute it wants. The value of these shoes has almost nothing to do with the craftsmanship or the materials. It has to do with marketing and Nike artificially limiting the supply. That's it.

If you're not getting 10% per year growth on your shoe investment, it is not a good investment. And that's not even factoring in the cost of storage.

for people who haven't sold things in a long time, Nike's bulletproof style # dependability combined with Google's powerful search engine now makes it easier for a buyer to locate any sneak their looking, worldwide.

Via da synergy of ebay(and other merchants) & google shopping, as long as you title your sneaker correctly with da style number and its old enough, da old school supply and demand laws apply to spectacular results.

Is it 2002? Talking about the power of google's search engine and ebay... :lol:

Look, I don't doubt you can recoup a lot of your cash. But there's no way I'm buying that you wouldn't have made more money by sticking $250 a month (or however much you spend on shoes) into an index fund over the past 20 years.

Last edited:
Looks like all the western European countries are taking a hard pass on this ethno-nationalist nonsense.

Le Pen is almost certainly going to get creamed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom