***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Dude is an intellectual, financial and moral cockroach. :lol:
man....that's super necessary. debating his political views and theories on economics is fair game but you guys get so riled up and end up crossing the line.

i absolutely hate ninja's views on the environment but i ain't gonna act like a buffoon. fighting ignorance with more ignorance. yeah, that seems like a great idea.

I understand not like some stuff said towards Ninja,fine, because some stuff crosses the line. But let's not act like it comes outta no where.

Ninja has a long history of being constantly disrespectful (especially on race issues regarding black people) and intentionally antagonizing towards a large number of people on NT.

Not only that, when Ninja had back up in here from a coalition of bigots, he had no problem cheering on their nonsense and agreeing with their talking points.

Ninja is not some innocent party.

Last edited:
If Marie Le Pen wins, Africans better be on high alert. In one of her speeches she was talking about re-establishing relationships with France's former colonies which is always a code word for exploitation. Last thing Africans need is France on their neck.

You could just buy both at the same time..

buy a really big chain, then a really nice car consecutively >>>> buying a meh chain & meh car concurrently.
I thought you were rich enough to buy both nice things

and support a sneaker habit at current levels? i already drive now so why even draft for a filled position when i have holes in other positions.
Dawg u complain so much about car regulations and environmental standards so much that one would think you already own a hemi or own shares in car companies

It makes no sense to cape for a vehicle or companies that you don't even own or are invested in, especially since it's well documented here you really don't give a rats *** about the welfare about the workers they could lay off any moment.

:lol: i def know where the hate comes from. i've been on here since '04. most recently, his constant victory lapping and other nonsense is enough to rile up anyone. i'm just saying that it's a bad look when people resort to mudslinging. i do enjoy coming in here and reading the the comments from rexanglorum, (your) rusty's posts on economics, and a few others. it get tedious when i have to sift though bs. of course i can just avoid this thread, which i do from time to time.

:lol: i def know where the hate comes from. i've been on here since '04. most recently, his constant victory lapping and other nonsense is enough to rile up anyone. i'm just saying that it's a bad look when people resort to mudslinging. i do enjoy coming in here and reading the the comments from rexanglorum, (your) rusty's posts on economics, and a few others. it get tedious when i have to sift though bs. of course i can just avoid this thread, which i do from time to time.

I gotcha famb.

Maybe I will up the policy talk, so that way there is more payoff to reading this thread, and less annoyance for when the buffoonery pops off. :lol:

If Marie Le Pen wins, Africans better be on high alert. In one of her speeches she was talking about re-establishing relationships with France's former colonies which is always a code word for exploitation. Last thing Africans need is France on their neck.

Bollore.

Look it up.

Remember how Gbagbo went down in Ivory Coast? French military intervention.

The French never left the continent. The back alley deals between France and the African leaders who put French interests ahead of their own countries' is how France hasn't ended up like Spain or Portugal.

I'm with homeboy up top. I don't post on NT that much anymore, but I do enjoy Rusty and others posts. But the constant Trump news has left me tired so I talk other subjects on other forums.

I hate that woman so much.

She is the most dangerous form of white supremacist imo. Mixing left wing economics, with right wing bigotry.

Bollore.

Look it up.

The French never left the continent. The back alley deals between France and the African leaders who put French interests ahead of their own countries' is how France hasn't ended up like Spain or Portugal.
Damn, so France still sucking the life out of it's former colonies? I read a story a few months ago on the bevy of war crimes committed by French speaking troops. And I also read somewhere that some African countries were still paying France money for independence.

I hate that woman so much.

She is the most dangerous form of white supremacist imo. Mixing left wing economics, with right wing bigotry.
Yup, and she's nothing but a sheep in wolves clothing. Every speech she gives is a dogwhistle for white supremacists. She seriously believes that leaving the EU and re-colonizing Africa is gonna bring jobs and prosperity back to certain regions of France.
mean.gif

Dude is an intellectual, financial and moral cockroach. :lol:
man....that's super necessary. debating his political views and theories on economics is fair game but you guys get so riled up and end up crossing the line.

i absolutely hate ninja's views on the environment but i ain't gonna act like a buffoon. fighting ignorance with more ignorance. yeah, that seems like a great idea.

I doubt he needs a captain to save him, but nothing I said was ignorant.

If he's entitled to pollute this thread with literally thousands of posts documenting the exact deficiencies I was alluding to, then no one here is obligated to pretend like those observations dont exist.

Like numerous others have pointed out over the course of the last year or so, even if you put him on ignore, his post volume and lack of substance still detract HEAVILY from the thread.

Actually I watched half of the video and found it kinda interesting and even though I shook my head at the dress up, dude was not dressed like a slave.

So in my curiosity I click through to get to the YouTube channel, and the first video I see is this.....

:smh: :lol:

I have not watched this in its entirety yet, but this sista needs to get her *** out that costume.

oh yeah, that video is on on that Paula Deen wedding level of foolishness.

I do think it is important for people, especially white people, to realize that slavery in America was not just about agriculture and most enslaved people were not whipped or kept in chain all day. THis is not to soften the horror of slavery but rather to see how similar it is is to our current legal and economic systems.

If we think of slavery as a series of agrrarian concentration and work camps, we can see hey, we liberated those camps so stop complaining." When you see that enslaved people were largely controlled by the constant threat of violence, the specter of forced family separation, white citizens working as deputies and that their labor was extracted largely through bogus and unequal contracts, you can better see how slavery reverberates to our current social and economic order.

True, I agree.

I think it is important that folk take a step back and really think about how this system was maintained for so long. Because it wasn't just through physical violence. An entire socioeconomic system was built and refined to kept the slave in check.

That era didn't go away, it just morphed into something different.

Along those lines:

Over my life I have had to have the "why don't African America people behave in a certain way" talk". Why don't they invest more, value education more, vote more, trust the police, etc.

And when I was young i struggled to answer this, many times I conceded that is just they way they are. But as I got older I got better at explaining to my conservative friends that it is about threats, credible.All you gotta do is whoop enough ***, put the *** whooping on display the make laws giving you a pass from punishment, and you can affect the behavior of on people.

If the banking system screws over enough black people, then most black people will not trust them with their money, if the education fails some black people, most black people will start to see education as pointless, if you terrorize enough black people, they will all mistrust the police. And the thing, it never stops at "some". White supremacy have been following through with their threats for hundreds of years.

So maybe the system won't steam roll some black folk if they buy in, but there is a good chance it will. And it cripples progress, because we are in their weird place that to reform the system, you have to buy into the idea it could be fair to you and your people, when history and the current reality tells you otherwise.

Last edited:
Bollore.

Look it up.

Damn, so France still sucking the life out of it's former colonies? I read a story a few months ago on the bevy of war crimes committed by French speaking troops. And I also read somewhere that some African countries were still paying France money for independence.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/france...ca-bleeding-africa-and-feeding-france/5547512

France still controls the currencies of Western and Central African countries - the CFA Franc - that used to be its colonies.

In March 2008, former French President Jacques Chirac said:
“Without Africa, France will slide down into the rank of a third [world] power” and that Chirac’s predecessor François Mitterand already prophesied in 1957 that:
“Without Africa, France will have no history in the 21st century”.

You can go back even further to de Gaulle, who had similar words regarding this relationship.

I saw that this thread jumped like 150 posts in a few hours. I thought WW3 was breaking out... nope. It was just you guys arguing about American muscle. :lol:

True, I agree.

I think it is important that folk take a step back and really think about how this system was maintained for so long. Because it wasn't just through physical violence. An entire socioeconomic system was built and refined to kept the slave in check.

That era didn't go away, it just morphed into something different.

Along those lines:

Over my life I have had to have the "why don't African America people behave in a certain way talk". Why don't they invest more, value education more, vote more, trust the police, etc.

And when I was young, but as I got older I got better at explaining to my conservative friends that it is about threats, credible. If the banking system screws over enough black people, then most black people will not trust them with their money, if the education fails some black people, most black people will start to see education as pointless, if you terrorize enough black people, they will all mistrust the police. And the thing, it never stops at "some". White supremacy have been following through with their threats for hundreds of years.

So maybe the system won't steam roll some black folk if they buy in, but there is a good chance it will. And it cripples progress, because we are in their weird place that to reform the system, you have to buy into the idea it could be fair to you and your people, when history and the current reality tells you otherwise.
I've been reading and studying alot on generational wealth and the effects that slavery, state sanctioned violence, and economic exploitation has had on black people in this country. This system is built on black bodies and black failure is the engine that drives this countries success.

Black people have tried everything to get ahead in this country collectively and it's been either largely ineffective or largely impeded by white interference ( Tulsa Oklahoma, Greensboro NC, Rosewood etc).

I'm not as optimistic as you are about reforming this system or even seeing black people get their just due. But I do know this country will truly never progress if it doesn't do right by AA's.

You could just buy both at the same time..

buy a really big chain, then a really nice car consecutively >>>> buying a meh chain & meh car concurrently.
I thought you were rich enough to buy both nice things

and support a sneaker habit at current levels? i already drive now so why even draft for a filled position when i have holes in other positions.
Dawg u complain so much about car regulations and environmental standards so much that one would think you already own a hemi or own shares in car companies

It makes no sense to cape for a vehicle or companies that you don't even own or are invested in, especially since it's well documented here you really don't give a rats *** about the welfare about the workers they could lay off any moment.

ability and flexibility to continue to manufacturer products that consumers demand >>>> government mandated limited choices.

chain doesn't require maintenance, nor does it depreciate da way a car does.

This right here should tell you everything you ever needed to know about talking to ninjahood. Bruh thinks just mentioning random facts is the same thing as making a point

Back
Top Bottom