***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Alex Jones,Tabatha Lauren and papa bear Bill O'Reilly all getting taken out of the paint early in the Trump era and looks like Bannon's been neutered as well

The alt-right can't win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lookin like **** Spencer out here

:lol: Alex Jones L pending.

Dude had to admit that he's a straight up fraud though :lol:,whatever tiny credibility he still had is over :rofl:

I forgot about Milo too

0906711097387c54f9851ec2bb60d725.jpg

Last edited:
He just countersued Tammy :lol:

In regards to O'Reilly,I know Maxine Waters was probably sipping her tea extra slow this morning :lol:

Last edited:
Alex Jones,Tabatha Lauren and papa bear Bill O'Reilly all getting taken out of the paint early in the Trump era and looks like Bannon's been neutered as well

The alt-right can't win
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm almost sure Richard Spencer is still picking confetti out of his hair.
laugh.gif

At least I can take joy in some of what's going on.

EDIT: Forgot about Milo.
roll.gif

Last edited:

The alt-right can't win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I'm almost sure Richard Spencer is still picking confetti out of his hair.:lol:

At least I can take joy in some of what's going on.

EDIT: Forgot about Milo.:rofl:

I think it's great we all forgot about Milo.

I'm in wait and see mode. I won't believe it until Fox officially announced that he's out.

If William gets canned I could see him getting a job with the Da Don's administration.

https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/...nomic-news-isnt-getting-better-142715566.html

The US economy has become disappointing

Since Donald Trump was elected president, economic news about the U.S. has done one thing: get better.

But for the first time, recent rounds of economic data have begun to disappoint.

The March jobs report saw the economy add 98,000 jobs, well below economists’ expectations for gains of closer to 180,000 ahead of the data. And last Friday, we saw retail sales numbers come up shy of expectations, while on Tuesday both housing starts data and industrial production missed estimates.

And according to data from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the U.S. economic surprise index is starting to roll over. Which means that economic news — while not necessarily bad — is no longer better-than-expected.

“For the first time since the US elections economic data overall have begun to surprise to the downside,” writes Hans Mikkelsen, a credit strategist at BAML.

While the magnitude of these disappointments depends on perspective — i.e. how the individual data releases are weighted and more — this trend is noteworthy.”

Actual economic growth, of course, is a combination of activity and confidence and plans long since committed to. But part of what makes confidence such a pivotal measure for markets and economists to track is that upticks in confidence can lead to either new plans or change the trajectory for existing investments.

So while the ups and downs of economic confidence are far more volatile than economic growth itself, confidence is the thing with the most potential to change what actually happens.

Mikkelsen adds that this drop in expectations, “comes after an extended period of time where, as we have addressed frequently, loan data has been weak.” This decline in bank loans, which we saw again in last week’s H.8 data on bank balance sheets from the Federal Reserve, has been much discussed in markets, though dismissed as not a concern by Fed officials, among others.

Since Donald Trump was elected president, economic news about the U.S. has done one thing: get better.

But for the first time, recent rounds of economic data have begun to disappoint.

The March jobs report saw the economy add 98,000 jobs, well below economists’ expectations for gains of closer to 180,000 ahead of the data. And last Friday, we saw retail sales numbers come up shy of expectations, while on Tuesday both housing starts data and industrial production missed estimates.

And according to data from Bank of America Merrill Lynch, the U.S. economic surprise index is starting to roll over. Which means that economic news — while not necessarily bad — is no longer better-than-expected.

f9fe4d065b648ceef67302f62cea8c29

Economic surprises have started to turn down in recent weeks, bucking a months-long trend. (Source: Bank of America Merrill Lynch)
“For the first time since the US elections economic data overall have begun to surprise to the downside,” writes Hans Mikkelsen, a credit strategist at BAML.

While the magnitude of these disappointments depends on perspective — i.e. how the individual data releases are weighted and more — this trend is noteworthy.”

Actual economic growth, of course, is a combination of activity and confidence and plans long since committed to. But part of what makes confidence such a pivotal measure for markets and economists to track is that upticks in confidence can lead to either new plans or change the trajectory for existing investments.

So while the ups and downs of economic confidence are far more volatile than economic growth itself, confidence is the thing with the most potential to change what actually happens.

Mikkelsen adds that this drop in expectations, “comes after an extended period of time where, as we have addressed frequently, loan data has been weak.” This decline in bank loans, which we saw again in last week’s H.8 data on bank balance sheets from the Federal Reserve, has been much discussed in markets, though dismissed as not a concern by Fed officials, among others.

Many market analysts are saying that the supposed Trump trade is no longer working. But, on the other hand, some original skeptics—like economist Mark Zandi of Moodys analytics who predicted a recession under Trump—have become less pessimistic.

And whether the decline in credit growth and the drop in economic surprises are the beginning of a downturn or the right-sizing of trends that broke out after the election, it’s clear we are entering a new phase for the U.S. economy.

Bill will be back for sure. Some network is gonna wait til this blows over to give him a new show

I definitely wouldn't count him out. Our president bragged about feeling up women, and eyeing children as his next wife. It'll be excused as "boys being boys"

I definitely wouldn't count him out. Our president bragged about feeling up women, and eyeing children as his next wife. It'll be excused as "boys being boys"

This times 10. William was just using locker room talk B.

Back
Top Bottom