***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Congrats, you have showed this entire thread you're just like Ninja and don't read or listen to the **** you yourself post.

He grew up in the district, his family still lives there, he lives a mile and a half away because of his chick.

But yeah, "no local connections"

Go sit down somewhere b
:rofl:

Via Politico,

House Oversight Chairman Jason Chaffetz (R-Utah) will not run for reelection next year, he announced on Facebook Wednesday, ending a fast-rising political career, at least for now.

“After long consultation with my family and prayerful consideration, I have decided I will not be a candidate for any office in 2018,” he wrote. “I have made a personal decision to return to the private sector.”

Aka Chaffetz gonna get PAID by someone in 2019. At least one less incumbent we gotta worry about for midterms.

Washington (CNN) - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady won't accompany his teammates to the White House Wednesday, where the Super Bowl champions are set to be honored by President Donald Trump.

Brady cited "personal family matters" as his reason for skipping the ceremony.

Last edited:
I don't even care if Chaffetz goes on to get his lobbyist money as long as he'll be gone from congress :lol:. The revolving door has become expected

It's ok, he's from Hialeah.

Saw some folks saying stupid **** like this to justify it :rofl:, reminds me of "But I'm from the bay,we all say it"

Washington (CNN) - New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady won't accompany his teammates to the White House Wednesday, where the Super Bowl champions are set to be honored by President Donald Trump.

Brady cited "personal family matters" as his reason for skipping the ceremony.
You know this has got to burn dude real slow inside after all the name dropping and how much he loves celebrities just to get snubbed by his "good friend" :lol:

Bombs dropping on Syria in 3...2...

Last edited:
He probably meant that they're more out in the open now and less fearful of backlash in the new Orange America,word to Steve King

The key word is openly. Tariq has maintain that most politicians are white supremacist or sws, they just hid it.

But now they feel embolden to just let it fly.

Btw, when it comes to politics, Tariq is uninformed about a lot and was one of the "black people should not vote......Omg Trump got elected" dudes. These people have turned into the "Obama did nothing......Dmab did you see what Trump did he reversed..." clowns

Last edited:
BUT, BUT, BUT BLACKS use that word all of the time. What about rap music, Starz's hit show Power, BLACK ON BLACK CRIME? BLUE LIVES MATTER.

Trump gonna win in 2020 prob White supremacists are just getting started .

3 months has already been much,could you imagine 8 years of this regime? :lol: :x :x

Last edited:
trump doesn't have the stamina for four years, let alone eight...  he looks like ****, he's probably like morty Seinfeld - they schedule the important meetings for the afternoon because he is asleep by then.
laugh.gif

He only has himself to blame. He's the one who's obsessed with undoing 8 years of Obama in 3 months

trump doesn't have the stamina for four years, let alone eight...  he looks like ****, he's probably like morty Seinfeld - they schedule the important meetings for the afternoon because he is asleep by then. :lol:
Dude in a 2024:

futurama.jpg

Alex Jones,Tabatha Lauren and papa bear Bill O'Reilly all getting taken out of the paint early in the Trump era and looks like Bannon's been neutered as well

The alt-right can't win :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Lookin like **** Spencer out here

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom