***Official Political Discussion Thread***

C9QSk1AXcAAkGt2.jpg:orig

ask any cat who pays coyotes to come here, "la frontera ta duro ahora"

lol no it's not.

it cost homie that mixes my Mori soñandos 10 stacks this year to cross over, its double da cost this year minimum.

Not familiar with this profile (no blue check), take it for what it's worth 
My network is buzzing. Indictments could be just days away. Given the heavy ordinance being chucked about by the WH-they may think so too.
— Claude Taylor (@TrueFactsStated) April 13, 2017
Just getting this. A source is telling me that two countries' Intel agencies have handed over audio of Trump kids-criminal acts on tape.
Confirmed; British and German Intel have handed over electronic evidence on Trump kid's criminal wrongdoing. Qatar delivered additional. https://t.co/rYXiUvHJQ9
Just spoke to a New York source and Rudy Giuliani is in legal jeopardy and is desperate to make a deal but James Comey is having none of it.

First arrests may be as soon as next week. https://t.co/qrTlgWFaPm
— Louise Mensch (@LouiseMensch) April 13, 2017

Please get Rudy the **** outta here :lol:

Not holding my breath on the orange clan though

Last edited:

Ninja bout to be called as a character witness, and the cross examination finna to be lit..............

Prosecutor: Why are you testifying on behalf of Mr. Giulini today sir?

Ninja: Rudy cleaned up dem NY street wit da Stop and Frisk, da CompStat proves it. He saved tons of black people lives, yet they still choose to believe da identity politics da leftist be feeding them.

Persecutor: I don't know what that has to to with anything, but may I remind you that he colluded with a foreign government to affect our elections and weakened America's democracy. That is treason sir.

Ninja: You ever been a victim of armed robbery b?

Last edited:

Ninja bout to be called as a character witness, and the cross examination finna to be lit..............

Ninja: Rudy cleaned up dem NY street wit da Stop and Frisk, da CompStat proves it. He saved tons of black people lives, yet they still chose to believe da identity politics da leftist be feeding them.

Persecutor: I don't know what that has to to with anything, but may I remind you that he colluded with a foreign government to affect our elections and weakened America's democracy. That is treason sir.

:rofl: :rofl:

Ninja: Rudy cleaned up dem NY street wit da Stop and Frisk, da CompStat proves it. He saved tons of black people lives, yet they still chose to believe da identity politics da leftist be feeding them.

Prosecutor: "Umm no I have not..."

Ninja: "Case closed. Da proof is in da pudding, b."

Last edited:

Or it could go another way......

Prosecutor: Umm, once again I have no idea why that has to do with this case, but yes, yes I have been a victim of armed robbery.

Ninja: What about your mother?

Or it could go another way......

Prosecutor: Umm, once again I have no idea why that has to do with this case, but yes, yes I have been a victim of armed robbery.

Ninja: What about your mother?
:lol:

I think id rather see that dip**** donny jr in cuffs than his old man. At least we know thr old man isnt going to make it much longer, dude looks like ****.

it cost homie that mixes my Mori soñandos 10 stacks this year to cross over, its double da cost this year minimum.
. its expensive to go anywhere north b. It cost almost half that just to cross to az/tx. Forget about all the other state lines you have to cross.

Remember my comment about Eric Trump snitching on the squad if given the chance? That theory might actually get tested
laugh.gif
That would be amazing to see.  None of these guys are built for prison, I don't doubt that any of his people/family would snitch if they found themselves facing serious charges.  ******* lames, the whole lot of 'em.

dem Russia Collusion talks been REAL quiet...

come again...?

guess u been under a rock, Tillerson basically letting Putin know what it is with regards to Assad and Trump leaving da door open for Nato (which implies not being oblivious to Russia in East Ukraine) took da Russian Collusion story to da back burner.

What?

Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said.

The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.

Another source suggested the Dutch and the French spy agency, the General Directorate for External Security or DGSE, were contributors.

It is understood that GCHQ was at no point carrying out a targeted operation against Trump or his team or proactively seeking information. The alleged conversations were picked up by chance as part of routine surveillance of Russian intelligence assets. Over several months, different agencies targeting the same people began to see a pattern of connections that were flagged to intelligence officials in the US.

Come. Again?

Da Libbies in here are running wild again B. Da Don making elite level quadratic equation moves with dropping Da Bomb B. Libbies don't have a clue.

Back
Top Bottom