***Official Political Discussion Thread***

If he just removed himself from his businesses the public wouldn't know how pitiful this report is

Too bad drumpf didn't eat any of that illness causing bacteria. :lol:. Or maybe his body has adjusted to it. Similar to how dogs and cats can drink puddle water.

C9QSk1AXcAAkGt2.jpg:orig

ask any cat who pays coyotes to come here, "la frontera ta duro ahora"

^ I saw that earlier. Why now of all times? Probably to justify the up in defense spending, because we'll need more of those...

Hopefully the bomb actually hit its target, instead of killing and injuring dozens of allies :smh:

The fat snake oil salesman totally flipped on NATO today :lol:

Dudes word is worth as much as it costs to make a MAGA hat

he told em they gotta pull their weight $$$ and they agreed.

sounds like a W.

My point was that his "outsider" BS is getting exposed on the daily and the military industrial complex is flexing it's muscle hard now that he's signalling a return to a Dubya style intervionalist foreign policy.

So much for "Murica first" :lol:

Last edited:
Flip flops

"They're not currency manipulators," Trump told the Journal about China.

And now he wants low interest rates and to keep Yellen?

:lol:

“I do like a low-interest rate policy, I must be honest with you,” Trump told the Journal.

Also running counter to some of his campaign-era rhetoric, Trump did not say that he would necessarily look to replace Federal Reserve chair Janet Yellen when her term expires next year.

Trump said that Yellen was “not toast,” and said, “I like [Yellen], I respect her… it’s very early.”

It's crazy how dude has a term lasting scandal on his hands within the first 6 months.

Trump is becoming just another far right wing war mongering "globalist" like everyone with sense predicted.

I can't wait till Bannon is fired and turns on him :lol:

Back
Top Bottom