***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Why should I acknowledge your deflection? Remember you quoted me and said a video I posted implied something it didn't.

da video had a GLARING omission on da detrimental effects of outsourcing your manufacturing for da sake of pure economics.

that's da huge blind spot u still can't hurdle over, even after Trump Bludgeoned Hillary in Uncle Joe Biden's own state.

and he even TOLD ya...have respect for da worker... having a job is having dignity.

you papering over it with economic wonk (which self explanatory BTW) bit ignoring real life effects, and da video posted eschews that perspective.

Why should I acknowledge your deflection? Remember you quoted me and said a video I posted implied something it didn't.

da video had a GLARING omission on da detrimental effects of outsourcing your manufacturing for da sake of pure economics.

that's da huge blind spot u still can't hurdle over, even after Trump Bludgeoned Hillary in Uncle Joe Biden's own state.

and he even TOLD ya...have respect for da worker... having a job is having dignity.

you papering over it with economic wonk (which self explanatory BTW) bit ignoring real life effects, and da video posted eschews that perspective.

You are a damn liar that clearly didn't watch the video.

See my edit, watch from 2:17.

They clearly acknowledge job loss, reshuffling, and the lost in quality of job.

You watch 18 hours of TV, yet 10 mins is off limits because it would disabuse you of your ignorance. Wow

-And there is nothing wonkish about what I said. You don't know anything so everything said on the topic sounds wonkish to you.

Last edited:

You are a damn liar that clearly didn't watch the video.

See my edit, watch from 2:17.

They clearly acknowledge job loss, reshuffling, and the lost in quality of job.

You watch 18 hours of TV, yet 10 mins is off limits because it would disabuse you of your ignorance. Wow

-And there is nothing wonkish about what I said. You don't know anything so everything said on the topic sounds wonkish to you.

i spat out everything da video said (globalist free trading school of thought on paper might look good but it ravages huge swaths of industry) and you're so quick to yap it up you didn't even understand that there are also political consequences to pursuing these policies which i discussed here and weren't covered in that and u wrote it off as political...in da political thread :lol:

The fat snake oil salesman totally flipped on NATO today :lol:

Dudes word is worth as much as it costs to make a MAGA hat

Last edited:
The fat snake oil salesman totally flipped on NATO today :lol:

Dudes word is worth as much as it costs to make a MAGA hat

He flipping on everything

His Stans are about to drink a 5th of vodka and go driving in the rain.

Hopefully they turn on da passing lane power as soon as they get to the first bridge they see.

Lincoln did force the free slaves agenda down their throats like some sort of monster and killed industries the country will never recover from.

Not like Lincoln tried to compromise and help the South end slavery peacefully. :rolleyes

To the this day these fools can't get over the damb Civil War.

Last edited:
Da Libbies stay talmbout honest Abe B. 4 score and seven years ago B. Da war of Northern Aggression B toooooo many roooookies in here B.

Trump said that to force Dems to vote for the ACA repeal, he might cut off subsidies already flowing to insurers.

That is some evil ****, making people suffer just to strong arm the opposition to save you from your own party.

What a pitiful, says the bigots would say, "****".

No wonder some people relate so easily to all that failed masculinity

I don't know why you bother.

@ninjahood is not a smart guy. You know this.

He's unknowingly gone out of his way everyday for months now to provide insurmountable evidence that in all actuality, he's a babbling idiot.

Beyond that his education level is remedial. I'm not saying that to be mean or funny, it's true. How many times has he shown that he's flat out incompetent when it comes to core academic skills like basic literacy and numeracy? That's pretty much the basis for remedial education right there.

Of course this dude doesn't understand basic economic theory man.
laugh.gif
It's like beating a dead horse's shadow
Obviously Trump's wall is workin.....wait

$200k membership fees apparently don't get you a proper kitchen service 

http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article144261894.html

Just days before the state visit of Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe to Mar-a-Lago, President Donald Trump’s Palm Beach private club, Florida restaurant inspectors found potentially dangerous raw fish and cited the club for storing food in two broken down coolers.

Inspectors found 13 violations at the fancy club’s kitchen, according to recently published reports — a record for an institution that charges $200,000 in initiation fees.

Three of the violations were deemed “high priority,” meaning that they could allow the presence of illness-causing bacteria on plates served in the dining room.

According to their latest visit to the club Jan. 26, state inspectors decided Mar-a-Lago’s kitchen did meet the minimum standards.

But they had a field day with elements that could give members of the high-class club and foreign dignitaries some pause:

[emoji]9642[/emoji] Fish designed to be served raw or undercooked, the inspection report reads, had not undergone proper parasite destruction. Kitchen staffers were ordered to cook the fish immediately or throw it out.

[emoji]9642[/emoji] In two of the club’s coolers, inspectors found that raw meats that should be stored at 41 degrees were much too warm and potentially dangerous: chicken was 49 degrees, duck clocked in a 50 degrees and raw beef was 50 degrees. The winner? Ham at 57 degrees.

[emoji]9642[/emoji] The club was cited for not maintaining the coolers in proper working order and was ordered to have them emptied immediately and repaired.

The other violations weren’t so serious. Water at the sink where employees wash their hands was too cold to sanitize hands. And Mar-a-Lago was also written up for keeping rusted shelves inside walk-in coolers.

In the past, Trump, who has spent most weekends at the club so far this year and hosted Chinese leader Xi Jinping  there last weekend, was often involved personally in the day-to-day operations.

It wasn’t rare to see him check out the kitchen and give directions to the club’s floor personnel.

At the time, Mar-a-Lago passed inspections with flying colors, with one or two violations at most.

But as Trump jumped into presidential politics, so did the number of health violations.

There were 11 last year compared to just two in 2015.

Mar-a-Lago General Manager Bernd Lembcke  did not return calls for comment.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/entertainment/restaurants/article144261894.html#storylink=cpy

Back
Top Bottom