***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Eric Trump is the type of dude that thinks he can talk his way out of a police interrogation, but ends up snitching on the whole crew.

Dude is not smart.

Eric Trump is a damn idiot for what he told the media 
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Eric Trump is the type of dude that thinks he can talk his way out of a police interrogation, but ends up snitching on the whole crew.

Dude is not smart.
"No you guys don't understand, we didn't kill him. We just roughed him up a little. Me, Jake, Randall, and Jimmy beat him the pipe and he was fine when we left him."

Dude is not smart.

"No you guys don't understand, we didn't kill him. We just roughed him up a little. Me, Jake, Randall, and Jimmy beat him the pipe and he was fine when we left him."

"Call my daddy. He'll clear everything up."

I remember thinking, after Obama won his 2nd election, we're not gonna have a white, male president in a long time...boy was i wrong :smh: :lol:

I remember thinking, after Obama won his 2nd election, we're not gonna have a white, male president in a long time...boy was i wrong :smh: :lol:

Why would you ever think that? :lol:

If you want some good info on these type of things, check out the Malcolm Gladwell podcast. In the first episode, he goes into people's mindset on some of this stuff:

http://revisionisthistory.com/episodes/01-the-lady-vanishes

I don't think it was too outrageous to think.......But I mean I definitely didn't think that though

Obama was clearly better than most recent president, in policy and integrity, and the backlash against this was massive, me being young an naive didn't expect it to be as bad as it was. Even worst, white people in his own party gave him no cover. Some even used racist attacks as a vehicle to criticize the president as well. Many progressives were pedaling the ******** that if Obama was more aggressive, the Tea Party would be less upset at him and less racist. :lol: . White moderates were attacking like they would be the one to bring the president to heel policy wise.

White Liberals thought we lived in a post racial world :rofl:. And white conservatives that hated Obama's guts used his election as a shield against racism on some "we have a black president, there is no discrimination'

Once I saw that I was on some "Welp, I guess we really didn't turn a corner"

Now Democrats have an advantage in the presidential elections. The stars really did align for Trump, but the map will still look better for his challenger in 2020 than for him. If voter ID laws get rolled back, and voting access increased, then he is even more screwed.

Also the Dems probably will not nominate a rich white man (maybe self made but not born rich) for a foreseeable future. So in 2012 it was reasonable to think if they go Obama, Hillary, then a Hispanic president, by then we are in the 2030s.

But white supremacy had different ideas. :lol:

Last edited:
Thats what i meant Rusty. I thought, kuz Romney was beaten so badly, that maybe America did turn a corner. But then Trayvon Martin happened, Mike Brown happened, Freddie Gray n so many others, that i realized we were the same America, we just had better technology. The Whitelash we saw this past election really was the most opportune time for Trump to win. I think he's the president those that voted for him deserve. But, kuz he wont just be their president, hes the president of the whole United States, even those that dont deserve him as president.

Say what you want about the man, but Obama really exuded class, dignity, n honor as president. Things i will never be able to say about the boy in offoce now.

It's one of those things where it's so stupid you have to laugh but then you cry because he's serious

Thoughts on the 2018 midterm elections? Many people seem to be hoping for some large upset in the midtterm elections but the numbers don't look so good. Republicans are only defending 9 seats and the democrats/independents are defending 25. The odds of taking back the senate seem pretty low just off the difference in seats the parties are defending

Thoughts on the 2018 midterm elections? Many people seem to be hoping for some large upset in the midtterm elections but the numbers don't look so good. Republicans are only defending 9 seats and the democrats/independents are defending 25. The odds of taking back the senate seem pretty low just off the difference in seats the parties are defending

Gay marriage, gun control, abortion and americas security will all be brought back into the headlines... repubs will retain control.

The map is horrible. Liberals dropped the ball when we had good maps.

Best case scenario is the GOP picks up three seats in the Senate, and the Dems cut the lead in the house in half.

Dems need to pick up Governor mansions, state legislators to insure voter access for 2020.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom