***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Alabama governor just resigned
laugh.gif
Add him to the list of top Alabama Republicans getting the boot this year.

Chief Justice Roy Moore was suspended after being found guilty of six ethics violations.

And Speaker of the House Mike Hubbard is currently waiting to serve a 4 year prison term after being found guilty of 12 felonies relating to misusing office for personal gain.

Literally three of the most powerful GOPers in AL all out within a year.  And the wild **** is that Hubbard and Bentley both won re-election with all these scandals starting to kick up dust.  Safe to say that all that matters here is whether or not you have that "R" next to your name.  
mean.gif
mean.gif

The Democrats are looking good in the special election in Montana and Georgia. Why? Because it looks like turnout might end up being usually high for a special election.

The GOP has gotten so scared they are flying in Pence and Cruz to help campaign. ALSO, they are trying to come up with methods to suppress turnout. Like not allowing people to mail in ballots.

The GOp only cares about democracy when the democratic outcome favors them

So the US sends a carrier group towards Korea and this happens around the same time coincidentally...

The Chinese People’s Liberation Army (PLA) is on the alert as the situation on the Korean peninsula is showing signs of unforeseeable tension. As a result, 150,000 soldiers have gathered on the North Korean border near the Yalu and Tumen rivers since April 7. In addition, China has seemingly conducted secret training for the flood of North Korean refugees, which are likely to occur in case of emergency.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...rth-korean-border_us_58eb9aabe4b0acd784ca5a5b

Wth is going on? :nerd:

Last edited:
I wonder why the people that criticized Obama's "constant" golf trips have been silent during this presidency :rolleyes

Last edited:
I just upgraded my car B. Dis da Cali edition of da Hemi.

Da coal-powered electric vehicle (because it's cheaper than batteries B)

Libbies lowkey love it when I use da passing lane power because when I cut them off, da black smoke leaves them with da free windshield tint.

AMAZING POST.

sounds like military posturing/positioning

maybe something is brewing in the region? :nerd:

The timing of everything right after Trump's meeting with Xi is interesting to say the least...

Don't wanna speculate too much but I wonder if they struck some sort of a deal or accord in private regarding NK. China has visibly shown a lot less patience for Kim Jong Un recently over the last year and are probably growing tired of having to answer for every deranged move he makes. The hassle of having his regime as an ally overweighs all potential pros at this point

Last edited:
The GOp only cares about democracy when the democratic outcome favors them

is that then democracy or hegemony?

I meant more in there rhetoric. The GOP has no interest in democracy, there decades long attacks on the voting rights act proves that.

Our electoral system favors them heavily right now, even though it denies the will of the people routinely.

Back
Top Bottom