***Official Political Discussion Thread***

(CNN) White House press secretary Sean Spicer, in an effort to shame Russia's alliance with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his use of chemical weapons, said Tuesday Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to using chemical weapons" during World War II.

While Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield, Hitler and the Nazis used gas chambers to exterminate Jews, disabled people and others.

Spicer, asked for a clarification by a reporter about the comments that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, said: "I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

Reporters in the briefing room offered the Holocaust as an example of chemical weapons use.

"But in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns and dropped them down to innocent in the middle of towns," Spicer said, defending his statement.

"I appreciate the clarification, that was not the intent," he said.

Since I don't really trust twitter, here is the full quote.

... not much better :x

... not much better
sick.gif
Also here is the full briefing:

https://www.c-span.org/video/?42684...sus-russian-knowledge-syrian-chemical-attacks

(CNN) White House press secretary Sean Spicer, in an effort to shame Russia's alliance with Syrian President Bashar al-Assad and his use of chemical weapons, said Tuesday Adolf Hitler "didn't even sink to using chemical weapons" during World War II.

While Hitler did not use chemical weapons on the battlefield, Hitler and the Nazis used gas chambers to exterminate Jews, disabled people and others.

Spicer, asked for a clarification by a reporter about the comments that Hitler did not use chemical weapons, said: "I think when you come to sarin gas, he was not using the gas on his own people the same way that Assad is doing."

Reporters in the briefing room offered the Holocaust as an example of chemical weapons use.

"But in the way that Assad used them, where he went into towns and dropped them down to innocent in the middle of towns," Spicer said, defending his statement.

"I appreciate the clarification, that was not the intent," he said.

... not much better :x

8248792.gif

I'm mentally exhausted by Trump and his regime, and it's only been 3 damn months :smh: Can't I just live for a week without him or one of his boys doing/saying something infuriating? ONE WEEK is all I'm asking for :smh: Is his strategy just to wear his opposition and protestors out by bombarding them with stupidity 24/7? Even Bush was kind enough to spread his stupidity out over 8 years.

Last edited:
Mans needs to be fired, he really isn't a very good press secretary.
There really are no good press secretaries. You are basically paid to explain and rationalize the executive branches lies and shenanigans. Try watching a State Dept press briefing. They get into full blown arguments with the press.

Bruh, how does he sleep at night knowing he's bombin' like every single meeting with the press? I can't sleep good if I pronounce a entre wrong in a fancy restaurant

Im tellin yall da don whipped out da blue eyez white dragon and destroying da libbies

Global warming melting the snowflakes

I'm mentally exhausted by Trump and his regime, and it's only been 3 damn months
mean.gif
Can't I just live for a week without him or one of his boys doing/saying something infuriating? ONE WEEK is all I'm asking for
mean.gif
Is his strategy just to wear his opposition and protestors out by bombarding them with stupidity 24/7? Even Bush was kind enough to spread his stupidity out over 8 years.
asking for way too much with a week

and it's hard for any of this to stick because there is just so much

Last edited:
Even spicers quasi-clarification of his comments don't make any sense :x

“I was trying to draw a distinction of the tactic of using airplanes to drop chemical weapons on population centers. Any attack on innocent people is reprehensible and inexcusable.”

It's just absurd how wanting a peaceful life in this country is asking for too much. I always hear about "every country has problems". True; my cousins in Singapore are constantly complaining about how hot it is there year round, while I'm out here stressing about who we're going to war with , what new group we're going to promote hate speech/crimes against tomorrow, and when the next mass shooting will take place :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Last edited:
Bruh, how does he sleep at night knowing he's bombin' like every single meeting with the press? I can't sleep good if I pronounce a entre wrong in a fancy restaurant

What's even sadder is that these are supposed to be highly educated and professional people making these types of statements. I know about some politicians who say dumb things like this in some of the "third world" countries my relatives live in, and those dudes are basically 8th grade dropout illiterate crooks that made it to where they are through massive corruption. The only difference is that they only have influence at local level , while over here we have them running a global power :smh:

Last edited:
Mans needs to be fired, he really isn't a very good press secretary.
I'm trying to imagine a "good" press secretary for the Trump white house 
laugh.gif

You basically have to go out there and rationalize and defend the ridiculous nonsense coming from the administration.

The administration is constantly lying and making things up so the press secretary has to do so too.

In that sense, Spicer seems like a solid pick. He's up there day after day repeating the administration's nonsense. I expected him to quit a long time ago. 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Kushner's their "I can't be _____, my best friend is ____"
mean.gif
laugh.gif

Says a lot about Kushner too.
a lot of people filling those roles for this crew

I cant be racist.. I cant be sexist.. I cant be anti-Semitic..

this aint even their first jewish related controversy
mean.gif

Susan Collins said she might run for Governor in 2018.

If so, Dems might have a chance at that seat. And even though she is very popular in Maine, if Liberals can come together they might be able challenge her for the Governor spot as well.

Thank ******* God that LeBigot is term limited out. Liberals really screwed themselves with the voting splitting up there.

Last edited:
What's supposed to be significant about April for white supremacists?

Back
Top Bottom