***Official Political Discussion Thread***

da angle their coming with is completely devoid of da fact that international community of Countries was assured Syrian relieved of chemical weapons by Russia.

:rofl:

Reading this is like attempting to decipher a secret code. Lmao

:smh:

Putin: US attack on Syria violates international law https://t.co/hs3x3GYhx1 pic.twitter.com/j6vmkompkp
— RT (@RT_com) April 7, 2017

:nerd:

via RT.

c'mon :lol:
You really think RT would fake a quote from Putin?

da angle their coming with is completely devoid of da fact that international community of Countries was assured Syrian relieved of chemical weapons by Russia.

That doesn't justify unilateral military action against a country, especially when that country hasn't attacked you. It takes a UN resolution to act militarily.

They always say that, but do they want to fill in the vacuum Assad's departure is going to create?

Of course, nobody is asking that question as long as petroleum routes get cleared and weapons get sold.

I'm a bit tired of the hypocrisy TBH.
If Syrians want to get rid of their leader, let them figure out how to do it without stoking the flames. If they want our help, let them present a solid plan that includes the answer regarding what to do after, and if the solution is just to change puppets, say no thanks.

Ideally it should work this way, but there are too many political leaders and warlords willing to sell out their people and resources in exchange for a bit more power, and since having puppets is kind of an attractive proposition in geopolitics, the **** show won't stop anytime soon..

What are you talking about.

The quote is not found in the article but it is a real quote said by Trump, and what is wrong with the American Conservative, they are a pretty respected magazine

:lol: maybe to you.

Clearly, the guy is referring to an excerpt from an opinion piece of an author @ TAC. Maybe you need to re-read it or perhaps you didn't read it :lol: :smh:

The Conservatives have taken the anti-interventionist perspective to heart, pre-Trump. Since that is the core of his campaign, they are obviously mad he attacked Syria. They do not care if children are dying, they just want the US to stop playing "World police". Pretty stupid IMO, complete ignorance to the historical context of geo-politics and how deeply the US is intrenched in it. There is no exit button on this matter my dude :lol:. That is what Trump is understanding.

_

I have no idea what your are talking about, who is the guy, Dragicon?

That quote from Trump is not found in the "Trump the Phony" article.

And just because conservatives in general took one stance pre-election, but so did Trump, that what the piece is pointing out.

So really I have no idea what your issue is. Why is pointing out Trump's hypocrisy such a problem for you?

And just because conservatives in general took one stance pre-election, but so did Trump, that what the piece is pointing out.

So really I have no idea what your issue is. Why is pointing out Trump's hypocrisy such a problem for you?

Not wasting my time trying to elaborate on a confused statement you had made and edited. I don't care for Trump nor conservatives :lol:, I am not sure how you got to that conclusion. I just pointed out why some Conservatives have an issue with Trump's attack on Syria. I never referred to you or quoted you initially, you replied to my quote with some nonsense that had no relation. :lol: That is about it.

_

Last edited:

NVM not wasting my time.

:lol:

So you are full of it and just being smug

Gotcha famb, thanks for clarifying

I have no real clue if this is a good idea or a bad idea.

but

if you are democrat who has designs on being president one day I would recommend I would bet on it being a bad idea and come out publicly against it.

I have no real clue if this is a good idea or a bad idea.

but

if you are democrat who has designs on being president one day I would recommend I would bet on it being a bad idea and come out publicly against it.

Think you mean republican..

Once trump is done, everyone siding with him or even staying quiet are all going be guilty by association

Back
Top Bottom