***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I understand that Hillary is currently leading, prominently, with the black vote.

But she will never address or oppose the insanity of the "war on drugs." She will never address the systematic racism as it pertains to police arresting blacks just because they think minorities deserve discipline, no matter how irrational. And she'll never say a word when it comes to imprisoning young black teens for aggressively lengthy sentences for non-violent crimes.

Bernie would, though. 

To me, it seems Bill is handling this problem for Hillary as he has spoke about this being a big mistake that he made while president.

I consider Bill Clinton a friend of mine and yet I support Bernie Sanders. When I get to California and look at my district, I see that most eligible voters in my district are not rich, they no not own businesses and they do not even own their own homes. I believe that the game is rigged and while Bill Clinton is a cool Golf partner, he is, ultimately, a guardian for neoliberalism.

If minorities support Hillary in the primary, they deserve whatever the Republican dishes out in the general. I do not want to hear, in 2017, ah nah bro both parties are all the same, brah. IF young and/or colored people cannot make the Democratic Party democratic in 2016, those voters deserve the plunder that a 2017 GOP president will extract upon them.

I consider Bill Clinton a friend of mine and yet I support Bernie Sanders. When I get to California and look at my district, I see that most eligible voters in my district are not rich, they no not own businesses and they do not even own their own homes. I believe that the game is rigged and while Bill Clinton is a cool Golf partner, he is, ultimately, a guardian for neoliberalism.

If minorities support Hillary in the primary, they deserve whatever the Republican dishes out in the general. I do not want to hear, in 2017, ah nah bro both parties are all the same, brah. IF young and/or colored people cannot make the Democratic Party democratic in 2016, those voters deserve the plunder that a 2017 GOP president will extract upon them.

rexanglorum rexanglorum

As a black man who has given Bernie Sanders $500 of my own money, who genuinely believes his polices will do America the most good, and help minority communities more than any other candidate. Who tells whoever ask, especially black folks to vote for him, this comment makes my blood ******* blood. And I'm being dead serious when I say that.

Because this comes off as some ole "black people need to know there place" bull ****, but this time white progressives are delivering the message

You know white supremacy as become part of the GOP platform, you know the laws they support will greatly disproportionately hurt minority communities.

but because they don't support your chosen candidate, the GOP should win, and.......

Criminal Justice reforms needs to not happen, killings of young men of color need to be swept under the rug, social safety need to be cut (which will disproportionately hurt minorities), they will continue to try to disenfranchise minorities, one of the biggest targeted programs for the working poor, the ACA, gets gutted, and to that the Supreme Court will be guaranteed to never flip liberal so there will be a chance that some Civil Rights laws might get rolled back.

And minorities will DESERVED all this oppression and injustice just because they don't support Bernie ******* Sanders :smh:

I wrote a long diatribe telling you how far and hard I wanted you to **** off for this comment.

But since your the only NTer I follow, and have great respect for your opinion, I'm giving you a chance to explain this fully in case you just happen to chose your words poorly.

Last edited:

I feel like it is going to be open season on Colombian Myriam Witcher in the upcoming weeks

This lady is a complete moron. As a Hispanic, I had to cringe watching this video.

She is similar to Trump, in that she doesn't answer questions. All she said was Trump is great, and went on about how good he is.

rexanglorum rexanglorum

As a black man who has given Bernie Sanders $500 of my own money, who genuinely believes his polices will do America the most good, and help minority communities more than any other candidate. Who tells whoever ask, especially black folks to vote for him, this comment makes my blood ******* blood. And I'm being dead serious when I say that.

Because this comes off as some ole "black people need to know there place" bull ****, but this time white progressives are delivering the message

You know white supremacy as become part of the GOP platform, you know the laws they support will greatly disproportionately hurt minority communities.

but because they don't support your chosen candidate, the GOP should win, and.......

Criminal Justice reforms needs to not happen, killings of young men of color need to be swept under the rug, social safety need to be cut (which will disproportionately, they will continue to try to disenfranchise minorities, one of the biggest targeted programs for the working poor, the ACA, gets gutted, and to that the Supreme Court will be guaranteed to never flip and there is a chance that some Civil Rights laws might get rolled back.

And minorities will DESERVED all this oppression and injustice, because they don't support Bernie ******* Sanders :smh:

I wrote a long diatribe telling you how far and hard I wanted you to **** off for this comment.

But since your the only NTer I follow and have great respect for you opinion I'm giving you a chance to explain this fully in case you just happen to chose your words poorly.

You're right to be upset. I do regret saying that a community deserves to be subjected to injustice. The blame for oppression ultimately falls on the oppressors and no matter how minorities vote in this election, they do not deserve the harm that conservatives have caused and will cause.

Can't wait to see the 5 old, white candidates that the Democrats have to choose from up on that stage tonight. Where's the diversity?

Can't wait to see the 5 old, white candidates that the Democrats have to choose from up on that stage tonight. Where's the diversity?
presidency going from a black man... to a white woman....

lol... 

the diversity is obvious

Last edited:
I mean...it's not like the minorities in the Congress are barred from running...they just don't want to lol

You're not even a smart troll. As already noted, the first black president followed by the first female president. Nope...no diversity whatsoever. :lol: :lol:

If Bernie doesn't solidify his seriousness as a candidate tonight, it's a wrap for him. I'd just sit back and let the others attack Hillary as I believe they will do.

Back
Top Bottom