***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Bernie really using Denmark as a way of American life? get this old man outta here 

I dead *** might vote republican next year if Trump isn't nominated 

Bernie really using Denmark as a way of American life? get this old man outta here 

doesn't matter who you vote for hillary is going to win.

It's so hard to discuss gun control with any extremist from either side.

Not much objectivity with many people around the issue :smh:

doesn't matter who you vote for hillary is going to win.
I wouldn't be mad. I'm registered as a democrat anyway so I'll vote for her to win the democratic ticket. Bernie Sanders is loony as **** 

I feel bad for Bernie mentioning Denmark and stuff. Not that I disagree with him because I believe if we can learn from other countries we can and should. But there are some people in this country who will be like "Denmark?! this is America we are the greatest country on earth! What can we learn from Denmakr?!" Dudes almost to honest for this.

I feel bad for Bernie mentioning Denmark and stuff. Not that I disagree with him because I believe if we can learn from other countries we can and should. But there are some people in this country who will be like "Denmark?! this is America we are the greatest country on earth! What can we learn from Denmakr?!" Dudes almost to honest for this.
Bringing up a homogeneous population is stupid. America will never be like those kind of countries. 

Son gotta guacamole tie who is this

hillary lookin good.

wood smash
laugh.gif

Bringing up a homogeneous population is stupid. America will never be like those kind of countries. 

It's like it's almost the only example for what he was trying to illustrate, which is kinda sad. We should be the example that other countries want to use for policy illustration. People who understand what needs to happen understands the reference, but that's like what 30% of the voting population.

Anyone else concerned that the Amber Rose and Blacc Chyna thread has more posts than this thread?
laugh.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by An Armada  

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus  

I get what you're saying. The only thing I would say to that is we don't need America to be Denmark but if Denmark or any other country is doing something we could learn from in a certain area that we could learn from I think its something that should be considered.

Back
Top Bottom