***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Maybe if her son had some of that sex education she's against...

1678307658053.png

ain’t gotta go that far back to see how terrible white people were/are to other white people based on either where they were from or what their religion was

and yet those white people can’t wait to turn around and get their chance to punch down at someone.. shh is like a frat
The sad realization is that when you look around in America, your observation about white people applies to every demographic: American-born from immigrant parents hating on fresh off the boat immigrants, while all of them are getting hated on by those you claim a longer American genealogical tree.

It's disappointing.

The sad realization is that when you look around in America, your observation about white people applies to every demographic: American-born from immigrant parents hating on fresh off the boat immigrants, while all of them are getting hated on by those you claim a longer American genealogical tree.

It's disappointing.

aint just america

Look at the current british PM and Home Secretary

She got her GED, got a 17 year old son, and shes only 36. lololol

If her politics weren’t so lousy, I think this would be a good thing. I think the US should have more diversity of life experience. A lot of people drop out of high school and later earn a GED.

It’s really quite a paradox. The Democrats, the more egalitarian of the two major parties, are far less likely to nominate someone without at least an undergraduate degree. Meanwhile, the GOP, a far more hierarchical and narrow minded political party, is far more willing to nominate people without sterling education credentials.

It’s a shame because a lot voters put a lot of stock in a candidate’s biography despite the fact that the constituencies that elevated a politician are far more predictive of how they will conduct themselves in office.

And this is a big reason why trans rights are so important. You give conservatives an inch (okay mister conservative, maybe trans people should have to get five letters of recommendation to have gender affirming care instead of three, if we do that will agree to let trans people exist in public?) and they take 10,000 miles.

Last edited:

It's disappointing.

as I said, more than america

worse than nimrata

Brexit is in the process of "solving" the migrant "problem," by bringing the average Brit's standard of living to at or below the level of the average person from Eastern Europe, South Asia, and the Middle East. I hope that NI, Wales, and Scotland jump off this sinking ship and I hope that England becomes a People's Republic. That's a long way off but revolution is always easier with stupid leadership and Britain's current crop of leadership, especially conservative leader is not exactly the best and brightest.

Brexit is probably the biggest unforced error by a Western Country's ruling class in my lifetime (although, the real of Roe might overtake it), Britain had the best deal in the EU, unlimited access to the richest trading bloc in the World AND they didn't have to give up their sovereignty with border controls and monetary policy. Then gthe Tories do austerity in the 2010, the economy suffers and they pin in on Germany, which was also doing austerity and was imposing it on other Eurozone members, of which Britain is not a member. Now the nation of shop keepers and sailors and the former seat of History's greatest Thalassocracy has voluntarily cut itself off from large amounts of international trade.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom