***Official Political Discussion Thread***

I didn’t argue for Roy Moore. I argued for due process. I know nuance is hard for you.
Due process for who? When we argued against the pedo ways of Roy Moore and you argued for him, who did you want due process for? Who did you argue for?

where did you drop the fries?

Due process for who? When we argued against the pedo ways of Roy Moore and you argued for him, who did you want due process for? Who did you argue for?

where did you drop the fries?

:smh: Give it a rest man. We’ve already got enough characters in here. You don’t even really have a defined lane.

I haven’t knowingly supported any racist or pedophile. The question is ridiculous.

Screen_Shot_2020-05-12_at_12.57.55_PM.png

If you guys want to learn more about how bad US Housing policy it is, and how it screws over low-income people, and how the people who think they are helping are actually making things worse, you should read Jerusalem Demas on Vox.

The Color of Law by Richard Rothstein is also a good book
91AgJz4BelL.jpg

The racially motivated housing policies of the US never harm just their intended targets. Poor whites gonna finally learn some day that white supremacy actually harms them too.
Also the assumption that current bad policy choices are made independent of any racial bias harms the efforts to improve them.

Back
Top Bottom