***Official Political Discussion Thread***

The 15 GOP that refused to show up to the hearing today...did they just forfeit their right to vote?
Don't think there's any rules like that governing the Senate trial. It's not a criminal trial, otherwise not a single person in that room would be allowed anywhere remotely close to a jury.

Don't think there's any rules like that governing the Senate trial. It's not a criminal trial, otherwise not a single person in that room would be allowed anywhere remotely close to a jury.
Even if it's not a criminal trial, it doesn't make sense to me that you can vote without listening to what was presented.

This man is really out here comparing covering the Trump administration to storming Omaha beach.
Even worse than that, the "thrill" a 20 year old soldier who didn't sign up for battle must've felt because "there he was, [liberating] France."
More like 'there he was, amongst a pile of dead bodies seeing everyone around him get mowed down to shreds by machineguns', must've been very thrilling indeed.
Y I K E S
https://www.theatlantic.com/ideas/archive/2021/02/i-miss-thrill-trump/617993/

Last edited:
Dudes was really out here smashing Margarine Groin voluntarily?
Fat Ugly White Women bat 1000 when it comes to sex. I personally do not understand it, but they are always getting down somewhere, at the most random of places. I was told that this is the reason that the ones that many consider attractive, are always begging for attention. It is because the Fat Ugly White ones are doing the do, at any time, any place.

:lol:

Fat Ugly White Women bat 1000 when it comes to sex. I personally do not understand it, but they are always getting down somewhere, at the most random of places. I was told that this is the reason that the ones that many consider attractive, are always begging for attention. It is because the Fat Ugly White ones are doing the do, at any time, any place.

:lol:

it's probably because a ghoulish looking woman like Marjorie doesn't get hit on so she'll go up to a guy at the gym and offer to slurp him in the parking lot. If she wants to get smashed by a stranger she's willing to put in the work unlike attractive women who are the ones who get hit on a consistent basis.

xm81xwmglwg61.jpg

Back
Top Bottom