***Official Political Discussion Thread***

Keep talking

When USDT Yellen collects of all the Regulatory stones, she finna come through on the Crypto world like...

Thanos-Snap-1552933559.gif

it’s gonna happen regardless b. Da government always wants their cut.

just let me defer my taxes on my unemployment and paycheck and plop it straight on ether and I’ll pay my capitol gainz tax. K thx bye. 👋👋👋 treat it like a 401k

Not gonna lie, most people I know who frequently use Bitcoin use it for criminal activity (money laundering, theft) lol.
It's quickly becoming the payment method of choice in the heady glass community as well.

Got da Team Japan Banjo Devi on layaway for 2.5 bitcoin. Just waiting for the bubble to burst. :nthat:

It's quickly becoming the payment method of choice in the heady glass community as well.

Got da Team Japan Banjo Devi on layaway for 2.5 bitcoin. Just waiting for the bubble to burst. :nthat:
Personally I just use it because the payments from my customers (social media services) are irreversible. I've yet to lose a Paypal chargeback claim but still, it's an annoyance I don't have to worry about with Bitcoin. I also don't have to worry about potentially accepting money from a stolen Paypal account, an issue that has also come up at times.

"Her attorney, L. Lin Wood..."
Yeah, good luck with that one. Guy might not have a law license for much longer :lol:
He's also currently under investigation for voter fraud after spending the last few months spreading and 'litigating' (if you can call Wood's bumbling incompetence that) Trump's voter fraud propaganda.

Back
Top Bottom