***Official Political Discussion Thread***

You’re saying I didn’t say I anything addressing the lock her up chants, but I don’t know if you’re right on that.

Even if you are, you’re now not just making assumptions based on what I say but you are going a step further and drawing inferences about claims of what I didn’t post in 2016? In 2021...

I wouldn’t even know where to begin to show that I did speak on those issues. But, there’s no need to go that far back. When President Biden was running I said that the sexual assault allegations against him, alone, should not be disqualifying.

If everyone agrees on that, like you claim, then what’s the issue?

No one goes page after page calling people sexual assaulter apologists... I guess that type of name-calling falls on party lines.

The Maga mobs don’t speak for me. They speak for themselves. And I speak for myself. During Trump’s presidency I came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible.

I’m not married to his words, actions, or MAGA mob actions no more than someone on the left is married to every word and action by others on the left.

I’m okay discussing my views, but I won’t defend the indefensible actions and words of others.

“I don’t support 99.9999% of what trump does, but he got my vote twice”

-
1612038825320.gif

Even why I supported Trump, I came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible. I did it near daily with the amount of indefensible tweets he posted.
I’ll humor this. So you came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible (you didn’t) daily, but you still supported him over 4 years and voted for him twice?

Supporting someone who you assert is making indefensible statements and actions daily is ... indefensible.

I’ll humor this. So you came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible (you didn’t) daily, but you still supported him over 4 years and voted for him twice?

Supporting someone who you assert is making indefensible statements and actions daily is ... indefensible.

I’m not sharing my votes. But I did support him twice.

I also supported President Obama twice.

And I supported the Dems flipping the Senate with the GA seats.

I’m okay with my support of Trump being indefensible. It was a mistake on my part. And I no longer support him.

But I did come in here, quite often, and state when his words and actions were indefensible.

Most people felt that I didn’t react strongly enough. But the idea that I didn’t speak against certain words and actions by Trump, during his presidency, is factually inaccurate.

I’m not sharing my votes. But I did support him twice.

I also supported President Obama twice.

And I supported the Dems flipping the Senate with the GA seats.

I’m okay with my support of Trump being indefensible. It was a mistake on my part. And I no longer support him.

But I did come in here, quite often, and state when his words and actions were indefensible.

Most people felt that I didn’t react strongly enough. But the idea that I didn’t speak against certain words and actions by Trump, during his presidency, is factually inaccurate.
Daily turned into quite often
Support turned into “I won’t tell you who I voted for”
You support turned into your “mistake”

Lol get back on them fries fryboy. Make sure they’re hot

“I supported trump for 4 years and his re-election ....... I won’t tell you who I voted for”

-
1612039762583.png

You’re saying I didn’t say I anything addressing the lock her up chants, but I don’t know if you’re right on that.

Even if you are, you’re now not just making assumptions based on what I say but you are going a step further and drawing inferences about claims of what I didn’t post in 2016? In 2021...

I wouldn’t even know where to begin to show that I did speak on those issues. But, there’s no need to go that far back. When President Biden was running I said that the sexual assault allegations against him, alone, should not be disqualifying.

If everyone agrees on that, like you claim, then what’s the issue?

No one goes page after page calling people sexual assaulter apologists
... I guess that type of name-calling falls on party lines.

The Maga mobs don’t speak for me. They speak for themselves. And I speak for myself. During Trump’s presidency I came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible.

I’m not married to his words, actions, or MAGA mob actions no more than someone on the left is married to every word and action by others on the left.

I’m okay discussing my views, but I won’t defend the indefensible actions and words of others.

But you are though pal.
tenor-16.gif

Even why I supported Trump, I came in here and stated when his words and actions were indefensible. I did it near daily with the amount of indefensible tweets he posted.

He literally told a white supremacist group to stand back and stand by and you denounced your support for 24 hours until his team released a watered down press release then you immediately started supporting him again.

That same white supremacist group that he told to stand back and stand by were found to have been involved in an insurrection to overturn the election.

you quite literally excused his behavior at every single turn.

CC733C32-DB7E-4EAD-BCC8-49D3F42B2621.jpeg

He literally told a white supremacist group to stand back and stand by and you denounced your support for 24 hours until his team released a watered down press release then you immediately started supporting him again.

That same white supremacist group that he told to stand back and stand by were found to have been involved in an insurrection to overturn the election.

you quite literally excused his behavior at every single turn.

CC733C32-DB7E-4EAD-BCC8-49D3F42B2621.jpeg

This is actually a good example that shows that I came in here and refused to defend indefensible statements like that one.

The insurrection happened after I stopped supporting Trump.

I feel like a lot of this back and forth is better suited for someone who currently supports Trump.

I’m not that guy.

After all that you have witnessed over the past few weeks, from his exit and then encouraging the storming of the capitol, the lack of pardons toward those in need, and the undeniable support he receives from the now very visible white supremacist groups, do you regret giving Donald Trump your support?

After all that you have witnessed over the past few weeks. from his exit, then encouraging the storming of the capitol, the lack of pardons toward those in need, and the undeniable support he receives from the now very visible white supremacist groups, do you regret giving Donald Trump your support?

Yes. That’s why I said I acknowledge my mistake.

My focus now is on prison reform initiatives, education reform and initiatives to build black owned businesses.

Since the Senate is no longer GOP-led, hopefully these initiatives will get passed.

This is actually a good example that shows that I came in here and refused to defend indefensible statements like that one.

I feel like a lot of this back and forth is better suited for someone who currently supports Trump.

I’m not that guy.

No, this shows that you would literally do anything to excuse his behavior to keep supporting him so you could sleep at night.

“If Donald trump says something racist on camera I’ll stop supporting him”

“Kungflu”

“I need to know his mindset to know if he meant that in a racist way

“Mexicans are rapists and murderers”

Im sure he didn’t mean that

1,890,000 racist statements later

“well people have been saying racist stuff for decades and this isn’t going to make any difference.”

You bent yourself into a pretzel to spread your cheeks for him and watching yourself trying to unbend yourself is comical.

Yes. That’s why I said I acknowledge my mistake.

My focus now is on prison reform initiatives, education reform and initiatives to build black owned businesses.

Since the Senate is no longer GOP-led, hopefully these initiatives will get passed.
What is the absolute worst thing that you can now say about Donald Trump?

I’m not that guy.
But EVERYTHING he did before and during his presidency did nothing to change your stance on supporting him......

so.....

1612041103903.png

After all that you have witnessed over the past few weeks, from his exit and then encouraging the storming of the capitol, the lack of pardons toward those in need, and the undeniable support he receives from the now very visible white supremacist groups, do you regret giving Donald Trump your support?

The only thing he regrets is Donald Trump losing

No, this shows that you would literally do anything to excuse his behavior to keep supporting him so you could sleep at night.

“Kungflu”

“well people have been saying racist stuff for decades and this isn’t going to make any difference.”

You bent yourself into a pretzel to spread your cheeks for him and watching yourself trying to unbend yourself is comical.
dwalk31 dwalk31 started his defense of trump with ok’ing child separation claiming “that’s what they get”. Remember dwalk31 dwalk31 ? I do

“Kungflu”

The thing is I didn’t say any of those things you just posted. Yet you put that stuff in quotes as if I did.

dwalk31 dwalk31 started his defense of trump with ok’ing child separation claiming “that’s what they get”. Remember dwalk31 dwalk31 ? I do

You won’t find that post at all. It’s something you’ve completely made up. And that has never been my position. In fact, it’s a truly disgusting position for anyone to have.

It’s wild you can consistently just make things up like that and attribute them to me without even showing that I posted anything like that.

Do better.

dwalk31 dwalk31 ,

How would you describe Trump now? What is the most accurate and then apt description that you'll give him as a person, businessman, politician, right now?

After all that has been unearthed, with white supremacy in his grasp, what is the worst thing you can say about him?

What is the absolute worst thing that you can now say about Donald Trump?

Huh?

I’m sure I can say a bunch of bad things. What I will say is that he said and did a lot of indefensible things during his presidency. And my continued support of him was a mistake on my part that I acknowledge.

I don’t support him anymore so I’m not sure what more you want from me on it.

Back
Top Bottom