Official PC thread.

I have a laptop, and my desktop of 7 years is finally down. I could but a new HD for it and get a new OS from my school but i just want a newer one.

I just dont want anything expensive.

http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16883147326
I read up on re-certified comps, but if anyone wants to give me some other info they think i need "You are welcome too".

or

http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16883109057

What does everyone think? Yes im on that cheap !+#. I only surf, write, and listen to music with an occasional photoshop session so i dont need anything serious. Plus i have my laptop. Or can anyone recommend anything better? Im going up to 400!!

Anyone school me on Ubuntu?
nerd.gif

I'm trying to practice my software modding/engineering skills.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by scshift

nerd.gif

What do you mean? Ubuntu is just an os. You aren't going to be a software genius by just using it it's very usable out of the box. If you want to modify software then lean about open source programs and learn some new langauges.

nerd.gif

What do you mean? Ubuntu is just an os. You aren't going to be a software genius by just using it it's very usable out of the box. If you want to modify software then lean about open source programs and learn some new langauges.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

nerd.gif

languages like?

nerd.gif

languages like?

I was just gon start a thread on this too... luckily this was at the very top.

I need ya'lls help, whenever i start my comp, i have 3 rundll errors that pop up. Any ideas on how to get rid of em? I've done a lil research online but im not really pc savvy so it doesnt make any kind of sense to me. I do have avg 2011 installed but looks like its not finding it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

I need ya'lls help, whenever i start my comp, i have 3 rundll errors that pop up. Any ideas on how to get rid of em? I've done a lil research online but im not really pc savvy so it doesnt make any kind of sense to me. I do have avg 2011 installed but looks like its not finding it. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Originally Posted by seniosoul

nerd.gif

languages like?

Your choice. Objective C is hot right now because of the money made off iOS. You can learn Basic and Visual Basic easy windows languages.

nerd.gif

languages like?

Your choice. Objective C is hot right now because of the money made off iOS. You can learn Basic and Visual Basic easy windows languages.

nerd.gif

languages like?

Son... If you have to ask, it's probably not for you... The Social Network got you hype, ey?

nerd.gif

languages like?

Son... If you have to ask, it's probably not for you... The Social Network got you hype, ey?

I switched to ESDF instead of WASD a couple weeks ago.
All I've been playing is a little Crysis and a lot of DCUO, it's way easier to get used to than WASD.

Coming from being a primarily console gamer, WASD did not seem natural at all. At least with ESDF your fingers are still in the same position on the home row

I switched to ESDF instead of WASD a couple weeks ago.
All I've been playing is a little Crysis and a lot of DCUO, it's way easier to get used to than WASD.

Coming from being a primarily console gamer, WASD did not seem natural at all. At least with ESDF your fingers are still in the same position on the home row

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

you will probably get more help on microsoft's site.
I think it's a registry problem but not 100% sure.

have you looked through this?
http://social.answers.microsoft.com...d86f836/#50fb9b0b-08d2-4890-9750-cc33771ad629

Originally Posted by Beacon ave south

you will probably get more help on microsoft's site.
I think it's a registry problem but not 100% sure.

have you looked through this?
http://social.answers.microsoft.com...d86f836/#50fb9b0b-08d2-4890-9750-cc33771ad629

the one you gave me was already activated.
frown.gif

wanted to see how bad the game taxed my computer with settings on high

the one you gave me was already activated.
frown.gif

wanted to see how bad the game taxed my computer with settings on high

Back
Top Bottom