Official PC thread.

Originally Posted by omgitswes

neither one can really look into subfolders.
I'll just do it manually whenever I feel like sitting down and going through it

What do you mean? Windows search feature can pull up all subfolders. If you have windows 7 just search in your main media folder for "type: .jpg" and it should pull up all jpgs in the directory. Just right click and rename them all to folder. That should work.

What do you mean? Windows search feature can pull up all subfolders. If you have windows 7 just search in your main media folder for "type: .jpg" and it should pull up all jpgs in the directory. Just right click and rename them all to folder. That should work.

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by quik1987

Is Asus ever gonna drop this 1218N?
Asus-1218.jpg

Asus-Eee-pc-1218.jpg

Asus-Eee-pc-1218_2.jpg

Any other slim PC's like this
nerd.gif
?

Possibly looking into buying this when it drops. Dubbed the PC Macbook air killer. Pricey though at $1600.

article_label_fileunder.gif
Laptops
[h4]Samsung 9 Series laptop unveiled, ready to slice some MacBook Air[/h4]
By Joanna Stern posted Jan 5th 2011 2:00PM

Breaking News

Oh yes, that up there is Samsung's new 13.3-inch 9 Series laptop, and yes, it's said to be the "thinnest and lightest 13-inch notebook available." Revealed ahead of Samsung's CES presser, the duralumin machine weighs just 2.89 pounds and measures .68 inches thick -- in comparison, the 13-inch MacBook Air measures 0.11 to 0.68 inches thick and weighs 2.9 pounds. Those specs seem pretty darn comparable to us, but there's no denying this thing is rail thin, so we guess we can let Samsung slide with its lofty marketing claims. Unlike the others that have attempted to craft incredibly thin Windows laptops (see: Adamo XPS), Samsung has managed to cram this thing with power, ports, and features. There's no optical drive, but it has Ethernet, HDMI, and USB sockets and a headphone jack. Perhaps even more impressive is what's Inside -- it's got a brand new Core i5 2537M processor, 128GB SSD, and 4GB of RAM. Not enough for you? Its backlit keyboard, 400 nit LED-backlit display, and two 1.5-watt speakers and a sub-woofer should seal the deal. So, how much for that beauty? Samsung says it should be around $1,600, though it isn't providing a release date right now.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/05/samsung-9-series-laptop-unveiled-ready-to-slice-the-macbook-air/#

Originally Posted by kingofny04

Originally Posted by quik1987

Is Asus ever gonna drop this 1218N?
Asus-1218.jpg

Asus-Eee-pc-1218.jpg

Asus-Eee-pc-1218_2.jpg

Any other slim PC's like this
nerd.gif
?

Possibly looking into buying this when it drops. Dubbed the PC Macbook air killer. Pricey though at $1600.

Laptops

Breaking News

Oh yes, that up there is Samsung's new 13.3-inch 9 Series laptop, and yes, it's said to be the "thinnest and lightest 13-inch notebook available." Revealed ahead of Samsung's CES presser, the duralumin machine weighs just 2.89 pounds and measures .68 inches thick -- in comparison, the 13-inch MacBook Air measures 0.11 to 0.68 inches thick and weighs 2.9 pounds. Those specs seem pretty darn comparable to us, but there's no denying this thing is rail thin, so we guess we can let Samsung slide with its lofty marketing claims. Unlike the others that have attempted to craft incredibly thin Windows laptops (see: Adamo XPS), Samsung has managed to cram this thing with power, ports, and features. There's no optical drive, but it has Ethernet, HDMI, and USB sockets and a headphone jack. Perhaps even more impressive is what's Inside -- it's got a brand new Core i5 2537M processor, 128GB SSD, and 4GB of RAM. Not enough for you? Its backlit keyboard, 400 nit LED-backlit display, and two 1.5-watt speakers and a sub-woofer should seal the deal. So, how much for that beauty? Samsung says it should be around $1,600, though it isn't providing a release date right now.

http://www.engadget.com/2011/01/05/samsung-9-series-laptop-unveiled-ready-to-slice-the-macbook-air/#

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Laptops

Breaking News

$1600 though? Whats battery life like? I want to get an 11 inch Macbook Air but I may just wait for the refresh.

Laptops

Breaking News

$1600 though? Whats battery life like? I want to get an 11 inch Macbook Air but I may just wait for the refresh.

Originally Posted by usainboltisfast

Nothing is happening when I search within the folder.
I go to My Music and type .jpg and nothing, I type a folder's name just to see if that does anything and still nothing

I go to My Music and type .jpg and nothing, I type a folder's name just to see if that does anything and still nothing

No you have to type in "type: .jpg" you have windows 7 right?

s2wbva.png

this is what I get

No you have to type in "type: .jpg" you have windows 7 right?

s2wbva.png

this is what I get

yeah it's Windows 7, did that and still nothing.
It's set like this
Music/My Music/Artist Name/Album/tracks

would that be the issue?

It's set like this

would that be the issue?

It's set like this

would that be the issue?
It shouldnt be an issue you should be able to even go to main directory and search with in. Try going into an album directory and try doing type: .mp3 or .flac whatever file type you have and see if it works.

It's set like this

would that be the issue?
It shouldnt be an issue you should be able to even go to main directory and search with in. Try going into an album directory and try doing type: .mp3 or .flac whatever file type you have and see if it works.

Just got it, idk why but when I opened folder location it did it.
Even though it was already in folder location...

Just got it, idk why but when I opened folder location it did it.
Even though it was already in folder location...

Laptops

Breaking News

SSD, under 3 lbs, i5 processor, backlit keyboard, great sound, and sleek, its worth the price tag.
I am waiting for this laptop, I have an ASUS laptop that's 3.8 lbs to hold me over for now.
laugh.gif

Laptops should have release dates 
mad.gif

Laptops

Breaking News

SSD, under 3 lbs, i5 processor, backlit keyboard, great sound, and sleek, its worth the price tag.
I am waiting for this laptop, I have an ASUS laptop that's 3.8 lbs to hold me over for now.
laugh.gif

Laptops should have release dates 
mad.gif

I have a laptop, and my desktop of 7 years is finally down. I could but a new HD for it and get a new OS from my school but i just want a newer one.

I just dont want anything expensive.

http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16883147326
I read up on re-certified comps, but if anyone wants to give me some other info they think i need "You are welcome too".

or

http://www.newegg.com/Pro...spx?Item=N82E16883109057

What does everyone think? Yes im on that cheap !+#. I only surf, write, and listen to music with an occasional photoshop session so i dont need anything serious. Plus i have my laptop. Or can anyone recommend anything better? Im going up to 400!!

Back
Top Bottom