**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Great win today
pimp.gif
 honestly I didn't expect us to win it against the chargers cause of the way we were playing but it feels good to be undefeated in our division. 

Complete focus on Jacksonville. Let's try to not get caught up with looking at the standings, and deliver week after week.

And let's pray for San Diego against Kansas City next week.

Complete focus on Jacksonville. Let's try to not get caught up with looking at the standings, and deliver week after week.

And let's pray for San Diego against Kansas City next week.

realistically, we gotta hope for the Chiefs to go 1-3 (which might be asking alot, theyve been playing well) and we go 3-1 to make it to the playoffs.
and the Chargers have to lose at least 1 time too

its a longshot
laugh.gif

first we gotta beat the Jags next week

realistically, we gotta hope for the Chiefs to go 1-3 (which might be asking alot, theyve been playing well) and we go 3-1 to make it to the playoffs.
and the Chargers have to lose at least 1 time too

its a longshot
laugh.gif

first we gotta beat the Jags next week

i went to the game.  it was fun, and it was pretty much a raider home game.   i seen about 10 fights in the stands throughout the game too. sorry for the ninjahood sized pics
laugh.gif

i went to the game.  it was fun, and it was pretty much a raider home game.   i seen about 10 fights in the stands throughout the game too. sorry for the ninjahood sized pics
laugh.gif

flew down from the bay just to watch the game and it was well worth it. it was my first game out of town and there is only one nation..... RAIDER NATION

flew down from the bay just to watch the game and it was well worth it. it was my first game out of town and there is only one nation..... RAIDER NATION

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
Hate to laugh at a fellow Raider bretheren...but
roll.gif

and I remember I made a trip to SD during the summer, and Charger fans calling themselves the Charger Nation...c'mon son, get the #$$+ outta here with that %$@%...damn swagga jacka's...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

laugh.gif
Hate to laugh at a fellow Raider bretheren...but
roll.gif

and I remember I made a trip to SD during the summer, and Charger fans calling themselves the Charger Nation...c'mon son, get the #$$+ outta here with that %$@%...damn swagga jacka's...
pimp.gif

Nice pics, you had pretty good seats
pimp.gif
. I actually like Qualcomm, went there for the Holiday Bowl back in 2004, thought it was a cool stadium.

Nice pics, you had pretty good seats
pimp.gif
. I actually like Qualcomm, went there for the Holiday Bowl back in 2004, thought it was a cool stadium.

cedric sat up in the cholo nation level of qualcomm i see. i wont even wander up to the view section during raider games there, all sorts of nonsense from both groups of fans.
laugh.gif

cedric sat up in the cholo nation level of qualcomm i see. i wont even wander up to the view section during raider games there, all sorts of nonsense from both groups of fans.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Can anybody post the article on ESPN Insider where they talk about Carson Palmer to the Raiders?

Complete BS and total speculation. People should never put much stock into what is posted on ESPN insider pages, they love to make stuff up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/21072/afc-west-mailbag-184
ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson writes that unless Oakland Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell really proves himself the rest of the season (he did perform well against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday), the team will likely bring in another QB as competition for him.

Williamson adds that Bruce Gradkowski might not be re-signed, given his injury history, and the Raiders could be left choosing from a pool that includes the likes of Marc Bulger and Matt Leinart. The Raiders don't have a first-round pick, so trading for Kevin Kolb is probably out of the question, and top QB prospects like Stanford's Andrew Luck and Arkansas' Ryan Mallett (think Al Davis would like to have a QB with Mallett's arm?) will be long gone before Oakland picks. There's always the chance that a prospect like Auburn's Cameron Newton or Washington's Jake Locker has a Jimmy Clausen-like drop, but getting an impact rookie QB might not be easy for the Raiders this year.

For the above reasons, Oakland could be heavily in the mix to pursue Donovan McNabb or Carson Palmer if either is let go by his respective team this offseason.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Can anybody post the article on ESPN Insider where they talk about Carson Palmer to the Raiders?

Complete BS and total speculation. People should never put much stock into what is posted on ESPN insider pages, they love to make stuff up.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/21072/afc-west-mailbag-184
ESPN AFC West blogger Bill Williamson writes that unless Oakland Raiders quarterback Jason Campbell really proves himself the rest of the season (he did perform well against the San Diego Chargers on Sunday), the team will likely bring in another QB as competition for him.

Williamson adds that Bruce Gradkowski might not be re-signed, given his injury history, and the Raiders could be left choosing from a pool that includes the likes of Marc Bulger and Matt Leinart. The Raiders don't have a first-round pick, so trading for Kevin Kolb is probably out of the question, and top QB prospects like Stanford's Andrew Luck and Arkansas' Ryan Mallett (think Al Davis would like to have a QB with Mallett's arm?) will be long gone before Oakland picks. There's always the chance that a prospect like Auburn's Cameron Newton or Washington's Jake Locker has a Jimmy Clausen-like drop, but getting an impact rookie QB might not be easy for the Raiders this year.

For the above reasons, Oakland could be heavily in the mix to pursue Donovan McNabb or Carson Palmer if either is let go by his respective team this offseason.

another weekend, another raider fan fight.
laugh.gif
i like the instigating tho. dudes went ham on his face at the end tho
eek.gif

another weekend, another raider fan fight.
laugh.gif
i like the instigating tho. dudes went ham on his face at the end tho
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom