**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

In games we commit >10 penalties we 6-2. Games with <10 we 0-4. %+$?

To the Chefs fan, I'm very happy about our rivalry rekindling. Raiders v Chiefs for the division is how it should be. After living in SD for 4 years for collage all I wanna see is those fans shut up. There was no such thing as a Chargers fan in 2000. They were basically the Clippers.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

To the Chefs fan, I'm very happy about our rivalry rekindling. Raiders v Chiefs for the division is how it should be. After living in SD for 4 years for collage all I wanna see is those fans shut up. There was no such thing as a Chargers fan in 2000. They were basically the Clippers.

4 years huh? 

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

4 years huh? 

Originally Posted by MzD650

BeatJunkie5 its funny that you are calling the Chargers out for calling themselves the Charger nation.  The nerve of them!  In my opinion, its Raider fans that deserve the criticism for referring to themselves as a Nation.  The word nation implies a huge amount.  Start selling out your games if you want to refer to yourself as a Nation.  A nation supports its team through thick and thin.  A nation doesnt just support their team only when it is having marginal success. 

laugh.gif

chargers havent even sold out all games this year right?
and please....there were no damn charger fans before LT and Phillip Rivers got there. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MzD650

BeatJunkie5 its funny that you are calling the Chargers out for calling themselves the Charger nation.  The nerve of them!  In my opinion, its Raider fans that deserve the criticism for referring to themselves as a Nation.  The word nation implies a huge amount.  Start selling out your games if you want to refer to yourself as a Nation.  A nation supports its team through thick and thin.  A nation doesnt just support their team only when it is having marginal success. 

laugh.gif

chargers havent even sold out all games this year right?
and please....there were no damn charger fans before LT and Phillip Rivers got there. 
laugh.gif

we should turn this into the official AFC West thread.

Anyway Matt Cassel is having an appendectomy, how many games yall think he's gunna miss
nerd.gif

Anyway Matt Cassel is having an appendectomy, how many games yall think he's gunna miss
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

nerd.gif
while i dont expect you guys to change this thread, you all are the only ones i talk to about football on here.

Dr. on NFL network said he will play this sunday. i guess he had the better, less hurting type of surgery and he should be ready to go. big ben had the same surgery done and only missed one game (that game was on a Thursday)

nerd.gif
while i dont expect you guys to change this thread, you all are the only ones i talk to about football on here.

Dr. on NFL network said he will play this sunday. i guess he had the better, less hurting type of surgery and he should be ready to go. big ben had the same surgery done and only missed one game (that game was on a Thursday)

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

nerd.gif

When was his condition diagnosed? I swear I just heard about it here on NT.

nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

nerd.gif

think it just burst. a lot of chiefs fans think this is just a ploy from poili to get in the chargers mind. from the NFL network

Dr. Lublin on the NFL channel says.."what I usually tell my patients after this procedure is I put no restrictions on them. You're not go to burst or break or pop anything. It's really all in how they feel. If they don't have a lot of pain they can go back to doing what they want as soon as they want".
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81cbe113/article/chiefs-cassel-has-appendectomy-no-word-on-sunday-status?module=HP_headlines

Originally Posted by Th3RealF0lkBlu3s

nerd.gif

think it just burst. a lot of chiefs fans think this is just a ploy from poili to get in the chargers mind. from the NFL network

Dr. Lublin on the NFL channel says.."what I usually tell my patients after this procedure is I put no restrictions on them. You're not go to burst or break or pop anything. It's really all in how they feel. If they don't have a lot of pain they can go back to doing what they want as soon as they want".
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81cbe113/article/chiefs-cassel-has-appendectomy-no-word-on-sunday-status?module=HP_headlines

Word, Chargers are either gonna fold after being completely outplayed last weekend, or they are gonna play their %@!*% off cuz they realize the situation and that they basically need to run the table.

If a team splits a division series but their records are the same, what's the next tiebreaker?  Total division record?

Word, Chargers are either gonna fold after being completely outplayed last weekend, or they are gonna play their %@!*% off cuz they realize the situation and that they basically need to run the table.

If a team splits a division series but their records are the same, what's the next tiebreaker?  Total division record?

Back
Top Bottom