**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Word, Chargers are either gonna fold after being completely outplayed last weekend, or they are gonna play their %@!*% off cuz they realize the situation and that they basically need to run the table.

If a team splits a division series but their records are the same, what's the next tiebreaker?  Total division record?
That sounds right, actually. Can't think of another way to decide a tiebreaker off the top of my head.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Word, Chargers are either gonna fold after being completely outplayed last weekend, or they are gonna play their %@!*% off cuz they realize the situation and that they basically need to run the table.

If a team splits a division series but their records are the same, what's the next tiebreaker?  Total division record?
That sounds right, actually. Can't think of another way to decide a tiebreaker off the top of my head.

Nevermind just found it.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
2. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the division.
3. Best won-lost-tied percentage in common games.
4. Best won-lost-tied percentage in games played within the conference.
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
8. Best combined ranking among all teams in points scored and points allowed.
9. Best net points in common games.
10. Best net points in all games.
11. Best net touchdowns in all games.
12. Coin toss

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
7. Best combined ranking among conference teams in points scored and points allowed.
12. Coin toss

If the Raiders and Chargers win out (unlikely), and the chiefs win the other two games, we would all be 10-6

Nevermind just found it.

Two Clubs

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games between the clubs).
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
12. Coin toss

Three or More Clubs

(Note: If two clubs remain tied after third or other clubs are eliminated during any step, tie breaker reverts to step 1 of the two-club format).

1. Head-to-head (best won-lost-tied percentage in games among the clubs).
5. Strength of victory.
6. Strength of schedule.
12. Coin toss

If the Raiders and Chargers win out (unlikely), and the chiefs win the other two games, we would all be 10-6

Do any of you guys happen to know where Shane Lechler lives? A friend of mine insists that he lives 2 doors down from her, but she isnt exactly the biggest football fan around.

Do any of you guys happen to know where Shane Lechler lives? A friend of mine insists that he lives 2 doors down from her, but she isnt exactly the biggest football fan around.

^ A lot of the players have houses in BayFarm...not sure where he lives but thats a possibility.

Anywho, we took a big blow on or playoff hopes by taking the L on Sunday to the Jags. I played the NFL Playoff machine on ESPN and we still got a shot..lol we need a couple miracles to pull through but anything can happen. We need the Chiefs to lose at least one game before heading to wk 17 against us. and the Chargers need to lose one game (Never thought I'd say this...but c'mon Niners
grin.gif
) and we have to win out. There is still hope!

^ A lot of the players have houses in BayFarm...not sure where he lives but thats a possibility.

Anywho, we took a big blow on or playoff hopes by taking the L on Sunday to the Jags. I played the NFL Playoff machine on ESPN and we still got a shot..lol we need a couple miracles to pull through but anything can happen. We need the Chiefs to lose at least one game before heading to wk 17 against us. and the Chargers need to lose one game (Never thought I'd say this...but c'mon Niners
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

grin.gif
it really was a tough loss. we would be in a much better situation if we would have got that w Sunday.
im hoping the chiefs and chargers lose at least one. Indy at home for us will be tough.

Campbell has played pretty well recently hopefully he can keep it up and solidify his starting spot going into the offseason.
DMC
pimp.gif
finally healthy and beastin.

we need another corner next year opposite of Nnamdi.
30t6p3b.gif

and another solid linebacker with speed. Rolo will be just fine, so will Wimbley
on the offensive side need more olineman and a good receiver.

it has definitely been nice though to be some what competitive this year.
smokin.gif

when did we ever score 31 points and lose the past few seasons?
laugh.gif

still hope we can pull it off somehow and make it to the playoffs.

grin.gif
it really was a tough loss. we would be in a much better situation if we would have got that w Sunday.
im hoping the chiefs and chargers lose at least one. Indy at home for us will be tough.

Campbell has played pretty well recently hopefully he can keep it up and solidify his starting spot going into the offseason.
DMC
pimp.gif
finally healthy and beastin.

we need another corner next year opposite of Nnamdi.
30t6p3b.gif

and another solid linebacker with speed. Rolo will be just fine, so will Wimbley
on the offensive side need more olineman and a good receiver.

it has definitely been nice though to be some what competitive this year.
smokin.gif

when did we ever score 31 points and lose the past few seasons?
laugh.gif

still hope we can pull it off somehow and make it to the playoffs.

even tho we might not make the playoffs, we didnt give the Pats a high draft pick. im satisfied with the growth of the offense and we have something to build on finally.

me n my homie were talkin bout his earlier, Gruden? if he wanted to coach here do you give him the job and shaft Cable?

even tho we might not make the playoffs, we didnt give the Pats a high draft pick. im satisfied with the growth of the offense and we have something to build on finally.

me n my homie were talkin bout his earlier, Gruden? if he wanted to coach here do you give him the job and shaft Cable?

Originally Posted by bakedFresh707

Gruden ain't coming back..we got rid of him at the peak of his coaching career. I'm sure Al had his reasons and he'll stick to his guns...Only coach I would shaft Cable for his Cowher, and that won't ever happen...

Gruden ain't coming back..we got rid of him at the peak of his coaching career. I'm sure Al had his reasons and he'll stick to his guns...Only coach I would shaft Cable for his Cowher, and that won't ever happen...

rumors are hue jackson is vying for the job. I like cable, I think he is one of the reasons this teams attitude has changed. Unless we get Cowher, I'd like to see Cable stay.

rumors are hue jackson is vying for the job. I like cable, I think he is one of the reasons this teams attitude has changed. Unless we get Cowher, I'd like to see Cable stay.

Im still pissed at our staff. JC had to of had a concussion I dunno if theres reports he suffered one but come now he should have never been put back in. And if you do put a dude with a concussion back in the game, run the ball DMC was beastin all day. Im proud of our dudes this has been such a fun season to watch all of our young talent turn into a team. Just wait until were good! Whatever the outcome of this season its good to be a Raider fan baby!

Im still pissed at our staff. JC had to of had a concussion I dunno if theres reports he suffered one but come now he should have never been put back in. And if you do put a dude with a concussion back in the game, run the ball DMC was beastin all day. Im proud of our dudes this has been such a fun season to watch all of our young talent turn into a team. Just wait until were good! Whatever the outcome of this season its good to be a Raider fan baby!

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
at charger fans leaving in the 3rd quarter on sunday. They were walking out looking like a 10 year who's dog died

happens with all teams when they are getting their butts handed to them, wouldnt u say?

as for there being charger fans before rivers and LT,   i got my sorry ronnie harmon and ryan leaf  jerseys for the doubters

Originally Posted by Mr Jordan04

laugh.gif
at charger fans leaving in the 3rd quarter on sunday. They were walking out looking like a 10 year who's dog died

happens with all teams when they are getting their butts handed to them, wouldnt u say?

as for there being charger fans before rivers and LT,   i got my sorry ronnie harmon and ryan leaf  jerseys for the doubters

Marcel Reece
pimp.gif
 I knew nothing about him until this year. He's become a go to guy on screens and passes to the flats.

Marcel Reece
pimp.gif
 I knew nothing about him until this year. He's become a go to guy on screens and passes to the flats.

Marcel Reece got that undetectable stick'em on his hands
pimp.gif

Anywho, I hope Tennessee can some how pull off the W in arrowhead next week...looks like they played well, I hope Jeff Fisher will have his boys ready and help us out.

Imagine if we would have won the Jax & Ariz games...

Back
Top Bottom