**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

laugh.gif
 Do you just look around youtube ever Monday searching for Raiders' fan fights to prove some type of point?  Fans are rowdy at football games.  There are fights at every single game.  Especially at this one where half the damn stadium was overrun by Raider fans and the Raiders won.
Anyway, from another forum, a pic of the elusive Chaz Schilens, who actually got a few snaps on Sunday.

chazfoot.jpg

laugh.gif
 Do you just look around youtube ever Monday searching for Raiders' fan fights to prove some type of point?  Fans are rowdy at football games.  There are fights at every single game.  Especially at this one where half the damn stadium was overrun by Raider fans and the Raiders won.
Anyway, from another forum, a pic of the elusive Chaz Schilens, who actually got a few snaps on Sunday.

chazfoot.jpg

BeatJunkie5 its funny that you are calling the Chargers out for calling themselves the Charger nation.  The nerve of them!  In my opinion, its Raider fans that deserve the criticism for referring to themselves as a Nation.  The word nation implies a huge amount.  Start selling out your games if you want to refer to yourself as a Nation.  A nation supports its team through thick and thin.  A nation doesnt just support their team only when it is having marginal success. 

BeatJunkie5 its funny that you are calling the Chargers out for calling themselves the Charger nation.  The nerve of them!  In my opinion, its Raider fans that deserve the criticism for referring to themselves as a Nation.  The word nation implies a huge amount.  Start selling out your games if you want to refer to yourself as a Nation.  A nation supports its team through thick and thin.  A nation doesnt just support their team only when it is having marginal success. 

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

laugh.gif
 Do you just look around youtube ever Monday searching for Raiders' fan fights to prove some type of point? 

huh? nah, i on a lot of different football forums (yes, even raiders ones) and they get posted up so i bring them here. i think they are pretty funny. looking at the amount of views that vid has, looks like im not the only one that thinks that.

laugh.gif
 Do you just look around youtube ever Monday searching for Raiders' fan fights to prove some type of point? 

huh? nah, i on a lot of different football forums (yes, even raiders ones) and they get posted up so i bring them here. i think they are pretty funny. looking at the amount of views that vid has, looks like im not the only one that thinks that.

Originally Posted by MzD650

It's been the Raider Nation for decades.  It's never gonna change.  People can copy us if they want to.  Hell, I don't blame em.  It's a dope name for a fanbase. (Bill Backers 
laugh.gif
)  The Raider nation is definitely still there, and it always will be.  Football is just too popular for there not to be enough fans to sell out a stadium.  However, just like any nation, if the leadership is poor and leads to a terrible outcome, the members of the nation have to revolt in some way.  The ounly way the Nation even CAN revolt is by not buying tickets and not supporting the @%*%## decision making ability of the front office.
Trust me, as soon as the Raiders put a product on the field that is at the very least, consistently palatable, the stands will be good again.  As evidenced by the soldout Chiefs game, and if the Raiders win again against jacksonville, or if the cheifs lose to SD, I bet the Denver game sells out too.

It's been the Raider Nation for decades.  It's never gonna change.  People can copy us if they want to.  Hell, I don't blame em.  It's a dope name for a fanbase. (Bill Backers 
laugh.gif
)  The Raider nation is definitely still there, and it always will be.  Football is just too popular for there not to be enough fans to sell out a stadium.  However, just like any nation, if the leadership is poor and leads to a terrible outcome, the members of the nation have to revolt in some way.  The ounly way the Nation even CAN revolt is by not buying tickets and not supporting the @%*%## decision making ability of the front office.
Trust me, as soon as the Raiders put a product on the field that is at the very least, consistently palatable, the stands will be good again.  As evidenced by the soldout Chiefs game, and if the Raiders win again against jacksonville, or if the cheifs lose to SD, I bet the Denver game sells out too.

Originally Posted by taimaishu123

laugh.gif

Fair enough.  It's just kinda suspect cuz it's two straight weeks in a row that you've posted a Raiders fight vid and taken shots at the Raiders fans.  You called the dude in the other vid an "ex-convict" for no reason other than the fact that he punched a guy.  I've hit a guy before, does that make me an ex-con?  Not to mention there are fights between fans of other teams uploaded to youtube pretty much every single Sunday/Monday.  Don't see you posting up those.

laugh.gif

Fair enough.  It's just kinda suspect cuz it's two straight weeks in a row that you've posted a Raiders fight vid and taken shots at the Raiders fans.  You called the dude in the other vid an "ex-convict" for no reason other than the fact that he punched a guy.  I've hit a guy before, does that make me an ex-con?  Not to mention there are fights between fans of other teams uploaded to youtube pretty much every single Sunday/Monday.  Don't see you posting up those.

i'm not one to hate on fans not attending games. tickets are expensive, parking is expensive, beer is expensive...and now they gave the broke/cheap folks atdhe.net and channelsurging.net...never have been, never will be one to criticize someone on money...

The Raiders had there biggest game in 8 years a couple of weeks ago and they sold out...I remember the days when the Raiders were ballin outta control with Gannon/Brown/Rice/Garner/Wheatley/Crockett and fans started tailgating friday night, regardless if it was raining or shining...

My whole point was, SWAGGA JACKIN..lol y'all needa come up with a new one...the Nation has been apart of the Raiders for a good minuet now...at least 1/4 to 1/2 of Qualcomm stadium were Raider fans, better believe that +@@% won't happen in Oakland with hella Charger fans at the Coliseum...even if our stadium is half filled in general lol

and this is coming from a Raider fan that had season tickets during the Jamarcus Russell era...(yea...all 2 seasons lol but I spent money on the darkest period of our franchise)

i'm not one to hate on fans not attending games. tickets are expensive, parking is expensive, beer is expensive...and now they gave the broke/cheap folks atdhe.net and channelsurging.net...never have been, never will be one to criticize someone on money...

The Raiders had there biggest game in 8 years a couple of weeks ago and they sold out...I remember the days when the Raiders were ballin outta control with Gannon/Brown/Rice/Garner/Wheatley/Crockett and fans started tailgating friday night, regardless if it was raining or shining...

My whole point was, SWAGGA JACKIN..lol y'all needa come up with a new one...the Nation has been apart of the Raiders for a good minuet now...at least 1/4 to 1/2 of Qualcomm stadium were Raider fans, better believe that +@@% won't happen in Oakland with hella Charger fans at the Coliseum...even if our stadium is half filled in general lol

and this is coming from a Raider fan that had season tickets during the Jamarcus Russell era...(yea...all 2 seasons lol but I spent money on the darkest period of our franchise)

^Word. Half season tickets during the Jamarcus era (too poor to go full). That Atlanta game 2 years ago, SMH.

^Word. Half season tickets during the Jamarcus era (too poor to go full). That Atlanta game 2 years ago, SMH.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

this. I went to Texans game 60 bucks a ticket. that was fine but 33$ to park.
mad.gif
i was like *%@ thats half the price of the ticket to get it

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

this. I went to Texans game 60 bucks a ticket. that was fine but 33$ to park.
mad.gif
i was like *%@ thats half the price of the ticket to get it

and whats your explanation for all those no-shows at candlestick? just because a team can mask its !##%%% attendance doesnt mean they are any better.

and whats your explanation for all those no-shows at candlestick? just because a team can mask its !##%%% attendance doesnt mean they are any better.

laugh.gif

nah, i just like giving the raiders fans on here a hard time. its fun to have an actual rival again and if the chiefs dont win on sunday and the raiders do, the whole season is going to come down to the raiders/chiefs game at the end of the season. winner of that game would most likely go to the playoffs. i actually rooted for the raiders this past sunday, and they came thru with the win and they put a couple more chargers on the injury list
pimp.gif

im just tired of the media thinking the chargers are the end all be all of the AFC west. chargers are still ranked 2 spots higher than the raiders in the espn power rankings after the raiders swept them on the year. its disgusting really. on sunday night the NFL network was talking about which team(chiefs or raiders) would choke at then end so the chargers will get into the playoffs. media wont give anyone else in the division credit.

one thing about the raiders tho, they have to, have to, have to stop making dumb *** penalties. giving up 100+ yards a game in penalties is not whats up. unless ur playing the chiefs.

laugh.gif

nah, i just like giving the raiders fans on here a hard time. its fun to have an actual rival again and if the chiefs dont win on sunday and the raiders do, the whole season is going to come down to the raiders/chiefs game at the end of the season. winner of that game would most likely go to the playoffs. i actually rooted for the raiders this past sunday, and they came thru with the win and they put a couple more chargers on the injury list
pimp.gif

im just tired of the media thinking the chargers are the end all be all of the AFC west. chargers are still ranked 2 spots higher than the raiders in the espn power rankings after the raiders swept them on the year. its disgusting really. on sunday night the NFL network was talking about which team(chiefs or raiders) would choke at then end so the chargers will get into the playoffs. media wont give anyone else in the division credit.

one thing about the raiders tho, they have to, have to, have to stop making dumb *** penalties. giving up 100+ yards a game in penalties is not whats up. unless ur playing the chiefs.

laugh.gif
at charger fans leaving in the 3rd quarter on sunday. They were walking out looking like a 10 year who's dog died

laugh.gif
at charger fans leaving in the 3rd quarter on sunday. They were walking out looking like a 10 year who's dog died

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you right about the penalties...but what pisses me off is we played pretty "clean" football against the Steelers and the Dolphins and got our !$% whooped both times...but when we give 10+ penalties a game with 100 yrds giving up, some how we win those games..lol SMH I know it's !$% backwards but some how it's working...imagine if we didn't give up those penalties to the Chargers and played our style of play
eek.gif
woulda turned out like the Denver game.

laugh.gif

pimp.gif

laugh.gif
you right about the penalties...but what pisses me off is we played pretty "clean" football against the Steelers and the Dolphins and got our !$% whooped both times...but when we give 10+ penalties a game with 100 yrds giving up, some how we win those games..lol SMH I know it's !$% backwards but some how it's working...imagine if we didn't give up those penalties to the Chargers and played our style of play
eek.gif
woulda turned out like the Denver game.

In games we commit >10 penalties we 6-2. Games with <10 we 0-4. %+$?

To the Chefs fan, I'm very happy about our rivalry rekindling. Raiders v Chiefs for the division is how it should be. After living in SD for 4 years for collage all I wanna see is those fans shut up. There was no such thing as a Chargers fan in 2000. They were basically the Clippers.

Back
Top Bottom