**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Pick ourselves up, move on. Still own the tiebreaker against the division, still control our own fate.

Let this game serve as the necessary reminder that there is no waltz to the playoffs. We will make the playoffs by the skin of our teeth, the crush of blows both delivered and received.

If we can't accept that, then we don't deserve any more than what we have now.

Pick ourselves up, move on. Still own the tiebreaker against the division, still control our own fate.

Let this game serve as the necessary reminder that there is no waltz to the playoffs. We will make the playoffs by the skin of our teeth, the crush of blows both delivered and received.

If we can't accept that, then we don't deserve any more than what we have now.

the way I see it, the Colt game is a L.
then we have Jaguars/Dolphins which I see us splitting

we win our 3 remaining division games, and maybe we make the playoffs.

the way I see it, the Colt game is a L.
then we have Jaguars/Dolphins which I see us splitting

we win our 3 remaining division games, and maybe we make the playoffs.

To the guy that said he feels better daily just because the Raiders have been doing so well this year...same here man...same here
laugh.gif

The Miami game is going to be HUGE, we gotta win this one, especially after seeing the problems the Dolphins have on the o-line last week...it will be a bit tough cause the Fins have had a few extra days to prepare, and we had to travel cross country...but we can get this done if we come out with emotion from the get go

C'mon Raidahz

To the guy that said he feels better daily just because the Raiders have been doing so well this year...same here man...same here
laugh.gif

The Miami game is going to be HUGE, we gotta win this one, especially after seeing the problems the Dolphins have on the o-line last week...it will be a bit tough cause the Fins have had a few extra days to prepare, and we had to travel cross country...but we can get this done if we come out with emotion from the get go

C'mon Raidahz

Any of you going to the Dolphins game?

I hope we put in Bruce before the game gets outta hand. I've never felt we were outta of the game with Bruce as QB. When Campbell is in there i feel like if we fall back we are done. The KC game was a Jacoby Ford miracle  but against good teams it might be harder to come back.

On another note why is it that when we play with Bruce we throw like 70% of the time. Why do we accomadate Campbell with a solid running game but force Brue to throw alot. I think we need to have the same gameplan with Bruce as we have with Campbell. Lets run the ball first, have trick plays and when they least expect it throw the ball. It seems like campbell gets the better gameplan but he is unable to execute it.Imagine if Bruce would have been QB against Denver we would have won by 70. I was at the game and the couple throws Campbell had were weak.
l4730144.jpg

Any of you going to the Dolphins game?

I hope we put in Bruce before the game gets outta hand. I've never felt we were outta of the game with Bruce as QB. When Campbell is in there i feel like if we fall back we are done. The KC game was a Jacoby Ford miracle  but against good teams it might be harder to come back.

On another note why is it that when we play with Bruce we throw like 70% of the time. Why do we accomadate Campbell with a solid running game but force Brue to throw alot. I think we need to have the same gameplan with Bruce as we have with Campbell. Lets run the ball first, have trick plays and when they least expect it throw the ball. It seems like campbell gets the better gameplan but he is unable to execute it.Imagine if Bruce would have been QB against Denver we would have won by 70. I was at the game and the couple throws Campbell had were weak.
l4730144.jpg

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif
Gotta win the remaining 4 if we wanna win the division..

Good to see Chaz actually play a snap today
eek.gif
smile.gif

I feel like Louis Murphy has been slippin this entire season, sure he had that catch on that crazy play-action...but dude has been on par with DHB
grin.gif

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
smile.gif

I feel like Louis Murphy has been slippin this entire season, sure he had that catch on that crazy play-action...but dude has been on par with DHB
grin.gif

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
smile.gif

grin.gif

Let's not get crazy

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
smile.gif

grin.gif

Let's not get crazy

You know, I'd be fine with going 8-8 this season. Its progress, and I don't see us doing much in the playoffs yet anyway. Just think if we had those Arizona and Niner wins under our belts, we'd be 8-4 and tied for 1st place; oh well.

As far as I'm concerned, priority #1 this offseason is getting someone to go opposite to Nnamdi. It seems like every time the other team scores, its because our 2nd corner got burnt.

You know, I'd be fine with going 8-8 this season. Its progress, and I don't see us doing much in the playoffs yet anyway. Just think if we had those Arizona and Niner wins under our belts, we'd be 8-4 and tied for 1st place; oh well.

As far as I'm concerned, priority #1 this offseason is getting someone to go opposite to Nnamdi. It seems like every time the other team scores, its because our 2nd corner got burnt.

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
smile.gif

grin.gif

Let's not get crazy

laugh.gif
okay...maybe exaggerated a bit...but c'mon...dude hit the sophomore slump hard...the only receiver on our squad really putting in work is J. Ford...in all honesty, I don't think it's our QB's inconsistent play every week, but more our  WR's
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Smokey1212

Swept the Chargers 
pimp.gif

eek.gif
smile.gif

grin.gif

Let's not get crazy

laugh.gif
okay...maybe exaggerated a bit...but c'mon...dude hit the sophomore slump hard...the only receiver on our squad really putting in work is J. Ford...in all honesty, I don't think it's our QB's inconsistent play every week, but more our  WR's
ohwell.gif

Great win today
pimp.gif
 honestly I didn't expect us to win it against the chargers cause of the way we were playing but it feels good to be undefeated in our division. 

Back
Top Bottom