**[Official] Oakland Raiders 2011 Offseason Thread**

Cable says Schilens is up to full speed, just a little janky coming out of cuts.  My guess is that he starts comin back against Miami, and I'm excited about it.  Say what you will about the dude being fragile, but dude caught $%@++! rocket passes from Jamarcus with ease.  With a QB that can actually put some touch on the ball he's a weapon.

Cable says Schilens is up to full speed, just a little janky coming out of cuts.  My guess is that he starts comin back against Miami, and I'm excited about it.  Say what you will about the dude being fragile, but dude caught $%@++! rocket passes from Jamarcus with ease.  With a QB that can actually put some touch on the ball he's a weapon.

this might sound stupid but i have actually been in a better mood from day to day just because this team is finally having some success.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

usually around this time every year I really have nothing to look forward to on Sundays, and this team is always the laughing stock of the league. Every year midseason its the "well maybe next year" attitude, constant hate on the team, and then the usual horrible draft

it feels real good to see this team actually compete. i could see this team having a chance to win every game the rest of the season.
in no way i'm saying they will because there are some tough games left, but they believe now.

this might sound stupid but i have actually been in a better mood from day to day just because this team is finally having some success.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

usually around this time every year I really have nothing to look forward to on Sundays, and this team is always the laughing stock of the league. Every year midseason its the "well maybe next year" attitude, constant hate on the team, and then the usual horrible draft

it feels real good to see this team actually compete. i could see this team having a chance to win every game the rest of the season.
in no way i'm saying they will because there are some tough games left, but they believe now.

Originally Posted by TheGreekGangsta

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know how you feel. Raiders out of all my Fav teams made me so mad. it feels great to be .500

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i know how you feel. Raiders out of all my Fav teams made me so mad. it feels great to be .500

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol Maaaaaan...Every time something/someone tries to $$#+ up my mood, I always picture 59pts by the Raiders...
laugh.gif
or we're actually on a 3-game winning streak and in first place
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

can't noooobody take away this feelin I got right now
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

lol Maaaaaan...Every time something/someone tries to $$#+ up my mood, I always picture 59pts by the Raiders...
laugh.gif
or we're actually on a 3-game winning streak and in first place
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

can't noooobody take away this feelin I got right now
pimp.gif

Can't wait for Sunday, will actually be back in Cali so I'll be able to watch in HD. No streaming on a netbook, yesssss.

Can't wait for Sunday, will actually be back in Cali so I'll be able to watch in HD. No streaming on a netbook, yesssss.

Back
Top Bottom