OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Randle, Rose, Reddish, Toppin, Fournier, IQ and 6 picks for Mitchell plus salary filler should be enough.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Screenshot_20220713-114419.png
I don’t even know if I’d take another call from Danny after that request.

Unfortunately I don't think anyone wants Randle
Son you hate me or something? I just want one thing. Asked for one thing :smh:

Where's the delusional Knicks talk when you need it? :nerd:

Randle for Giannis
Randle for Curry
Randle for Luka

Anything. Literally. Randle for some Coney Island glizzys.

Last edited:
The narrative of “look what Ainge got for Gobert, that’s the starting point for Mitchell” is so dumb.

History shows Ainge only rips off terrible GMs. The whole league knows Minnesota got rocked in that trade. If Ainge is out there only to rip someone off, then I wouldn’t be mad if we backed out.

Fournier (salary), Cam, Obi, IQ, Sims, 5 FRPs (3 of other teams and 2 of our own unprotected)

Im not doing the trade if we gotta move RJ and unprotected picks. It’s one or the other. At that point we’d have no depth and not that good of a team.

Mitch / Hartenstein
Randle
RJ
Mitchell / Grimes
Brunson / Rose / McBride

?

Last edited:
I can just imagine the conversation.

Leon: Hey Dan? How is it going? It's Leon!

Dan: Busy Busy ... you know how the offseason is. I just finished the trade with Wolves and now I'm filding calls from teams about Mitchell.

Leon: Right, that's exactly what I'm calling about. I was thinking, you have a great thing going in Utah and we have some great players like Randle, MIP and AllStar, you know he is as good as they come. We also have Evan, an elite shooter from 3, heck he shatter our 3 pt club record and let me tell you about IQ, this guys is a spark from the bench like no other. He and Clarkson would be lethal. They will help that roster tremendously. We also have some great assets in form of picks, expecially in the deep 23 draft and also some unprotected picks. I'm thinking we can work something out, it would be great for your organization, what we are building here in NY and the entire NBA. What you think?

Dan: I agree, you have a talented squat! I been keeping a close eye on the team and see how you have been accumulating picks and assembling the team. Mitchell will go there with his leadership and definitely elevate the team. Him and brunson are high IQ guys that will automatically make the Knicks a contender.

Leon: So here's what I'm thinking. I'll send Randle, Evan, and IQ, plus 2 restricted and 2 unrestricted 1st rounders.

Dan: That's a start, I'm thinking you can also add Obi and Rose plus 2 more unrestricted picks and a couple of pick swaps.

Leon: What? What you mean? That's an exuberant request. Heck this is something unprecedented and look at the peoppe traded before like Westbrook Harden AD ..

Dan: Leon Leon Leon .. let me stop you. I know you guys in NY reallly dont see what's going on in America. Last years prices aren't this years prices. Inflation is at an all time high. The cost of moving these guys, food, etc .... we have to raise our prices.

Leon: WTF are you talking about Ainge?

Dan: what I'm trying to tell you, if you also include RJ we have a deal.

Leon: ... click!

If we make a trade for Donovan Mitchell. I wanna sign Pat Beverly, Montrezl Harrell & Melo to fill out the rest of bench & For team play/ defense, and cap reasons. I don’t care bout Harrell 3lbs felony weed charge.

here you go... this can include 6 first round picks 3 of ours unprotected and 3 of our FRP we traded for
1657756416230.png

Back
Top Bottom