OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Not going to lie ....

Didn't want to give Brunson the bag, but I'm cool with it now ....

Some says Simmons is better, but I only seen that level of play last year.

Brunson been doing it since HS, college 2x champ and has improved every year in the NBA.

So yeah, 104 for 4 IMO is better than 100 for 4 that Simmons got.

So hopefully now that we have a competent playmaking PG the rest of the team can feed and achive ...

simons was restricted so we wouldnt be able to sign him anyways... it was a weak free agency in general but jalen was top 5 and the 2nd best pg behind harden who I dont consider a pg but he is... but I like the signing... we need a point guard period and we haven't had a good once since kidd and before that marbury... so we had 2 decent point guards within 20 years and they were here for not that long...cant keep waiting for the next big free agent and miss out so ya I'm happy we paid brunson... and I agree everywhere hes been hes been a winner... I think hes legit but very underrated so people will immediately think overpaid... well see this season but I have faith

Not going to lie ....

Didn't want to give Brunson the bag, but I'm cool with it now ....

Some says Simmons is better, but I only seen that level of play last year.

Brunson been doing it since HS, college 2x champ and has improved every year in the NBA.

So yeah, 104 for 4 IMO is better than 100 for 4 that Simmons got.

So hopefully now that we have a competent playmaking PG the rest of the team can feed and achive ...
This is basically where I’m at

I was just looking at the blatan conflict on interest with Brunson ... it's Crazy.

Leon 1st Client was Brunson
Brunson was hired by the Knicks
Brunsons agent is Leon son
Brunson is going to stay in Jersey in Leon's house. Lol

Truly insane at how much the Knicks did to sign Brunson :lol:

If Zion becomes a free agent we’re probably going to have to give him the whole Financial District and make his step dad President of player operations.

Brunson/Rose/McBride
Fournier/IQ/Grimes
RJ/Reddish
Randle/Obi
Mitch/Hartenstein/Sims

We need a couple vets that don’t expect PT and are here solely for mentoring and leadership

Back
Top Bottom