OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

As NTNYK GM, my 1st option at 11. & hopefully the kid falls there if they don’t make any moves.
Backcourt imo of course is set with RJ slotted as a big 2 guard. He does need a superstar running mate & the jury is still out on Cam. All the potential and tools but 1st & foremost he gotta stay healthy.

Obi is an allstar talent. Much like their previous bouncy 4 STAT he needs a real point guard to take his productivity to the next level. Looks to be spending more & more time with my guy Deuce too :nerd:. RRR.

Sochan would be perfect getting those minutes behind him after Jules gets traded. Could be draft night. Could be off season. His days are certainly numbered.

Also if they drafted Leaky Black I’d be on board just for the name alone.

We have the 11th pick
Who’s gonna be our Frank and Donovan Mitchell this year ?
If we stay put, we could draft the next Curry and he will sit because some unknown reason .... then 2 years down the road we arw here again talking about what a bust.

We don’t have the cap space unless we do a sign and trade. So I’m hoping that this falls off the wagon quick. Same thing with the lakers and they have zero assets on top of that.

No thanks on Kyrie... I rather run it back with Kemba then sign Kyrie... the guy barely plays 50 games a year which he did once in bk

The more I’m thinking about this tho - it could be a leverage tactic by Ky and his team.

They’d immediately put the pressure on the Nets FO to give him a long contract he wants.

It might work too - No way the Nets can allow KD to just be left alone.

The more I’m thinking about this tho - it could be a leverage tactic by Ky and his team.

They’d immediately put the pressure on the Nets FO to give him a long contract

It might work. No way the Nets can allow KD to just be left alone.
KD will breeze the minute that happens too

Back
Top Bottom