OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

I'm on board with Ivey if the FO think he is a super improvement over IQ.

If they feel that way, giving them our 11th, Dallas #1 and IQ is a steal.

If they want Randle and Dallas #1 seeing that they should value and AS over IQ.

But according to a lot of people Ivey could be that game changer.... dont know though.

He is also seen by some as a guaranteed bust. You really never know.

mitch getting a multi year deal is not my favorite rumor. probably a done deal though.

mostly mid - not athletic/fast, not strong and doesn't possess scoring abilities like other centers in the league. getting bullied in the paint, not defending the 3 well and scoring 4 pts a game is not my idea of someone that should garner as much attention as he has in contract negotiations

fine with getting rid of iq for better pick opportunities

knicks need some relatable assistant coaches ,not yes men to thibodeau

If we don’t move up for Ivey is Sexton still an option? IQ,Sexton,RJ, Obi and Mitch. Bench Rose, Grimes, Sims.

If we don’t move up for Ivey is Sexton still an option? IQ,Sexton,RJ, Obi and Mitch. Bench Rose, Grimes, Sims.
not my first option anymore but i’m still pro sexton if the price is right and we strike out elsewhere

i could see a team giving him a high priced one-year prove it deal coming off his injury and wouldn’t mind if it was us

Media has a way of wording things to get the sensational reactions. Obi’s name also came up In trade talks recently but who believes the Knicks were seriously entertaining that. Those dopey reactions are coming from folk just like some characters over here but I digress.
I’m all for this to see if RJ can play the big wing long term. Another top 5. This time in a not so deep draft.

Sacktown could still trade to someone looking to steal him but either way another top 5 pick. I’m probably still going after a forward but Mathurin would be just as good.

Cam so far in his career can’t stay healthy & that’s probably stunting his growth a bit. He’s gonna flourish eventually.

Run with the backcourt they have currently & give this entire season to growing RJ. A push to make him their first draft pick to go since my guy David ******* Lee would be worth it all.

Maybe even MIP with the stats & NY media hype train.

Cam could eventually be a decent role player but Knick fans are holding him in way to high regards. Cam, Deuce and Grimes are easily our most replaceable young guys but according to Knick fans they should be untouchable. Def want to see more of Grimes though.

Keegan Murray at 5 ain’t the worst fit here. Thibs would like his defensive upside for sure.

Cam could eventually be a decent role player but Knick fans are holding him in way to high regards. Cam, Deuce and Grimes are easily our most replaceable young guys but according to Knick fans they should be untouchable. Def want to see more of Grimes though.
I think fans are upset that the org traded Knox and a 1st rounder for Cam just so he could sit on the bench and or get traded for nothing.

alec burks returning from rehab to start at PG opening night

1655927470559.gif

Back
Top Bottom