OFFICIAL NYk '22 offseason thread, RJ extended

Highlight of the szn. Thank you ⭐️J.

Not a doubt in my mind he reaches his max potential, whatever that is. He’s got that Mamba work ethic.

I know for certain he’s gonna be better than Jimmy Butler; the guy he was getting most comps to to & sometimes even still.

i've always thought the Jimmy B comparison was the most appropriate. they have similar builds, athleticism, and work ethic. i think RJ has a bit of a higher ceiling though.

i've always thought the Jimmy B comparison was the most appropriate. they have similar builds, athleticism, and work ethic. i think RJ has a bit of a higher ceiling though.
I mean if I can get Jimmy I'm 100% .... if we get a better Jimmy, thats MVP. So ....

Jimmy took the leap his 4th season and made his first AS appearance. hopefully, our boy can do the same. he's already a better scorer than Jimmy was a this point in their careers.

The only way next season is going to be a success for me is if all the rookies/young guys get all the playing time.

Obi
Duece
Grimes
IQ
Cam
RJ
Simms
Draft pick

Because the way is looking, we are running it back .... i know things can happen in a flash, but yeah.... we need to really find out what we have and weave out the rest.

The only way next season is going to be a success for me is if all the rookies/young guys get all the playing time.

Obi
Duece
Grimes
IQ
Cam
RJ
Simms
Draft pick

Because the way is looking, we are running it back .... i know things can happen in a flash, but yeah.... we need to really find out what we have and weave out the rest.
half them dudes ain’t even gonna be on the team by the deadline lol

This year has been calmn up in here ....

We need the wild speculations for entertainment purposes.

Lmao

I got you

image0 (3).jpeg

half them dudes ain’t even gonna be on the team by the deadline lol
Like I said, it seems like we are going to run it back.

I'm not sure if we can pull amy considerable trade to make it worth it without gutting the team and having only the incoming player and RJ. So .....

Lets see ....

Supposedly we are working hard to get Noel off the books ASAP, so gotta be a big move or moves coming/in the works if that’s a priority right now.

Did we ever like Jordan hill or Frank ? Cuz i sure hated them from the Jump

Only one i remember liking was KP and Gallo when they got drafted and wouldnt trade them.

It’s been a while since I had some work done & I been getting the itch for more ink since I stopped ******* with this tatted shorty around V Day.

It’d be wild seeing RJ fully sleeved up but my son should do it.

The preemptive takes on Deuce continue to amuse. They/y’all said RJ was trash & was a bust in his 1st preseason. Same idiots were even calling for him to get traded less than 12 months ago.

Knicks fans in particular suffer the worst from shortsightedness. Back on the subject of Deuce; I’m not seeing a star player but he’s going to be a star in his role and a plus +/- player.

They said Obi couldn’t shoot because he was getting 8 minutes a game. Now he’s your favorite player & needs 30 minutes a game, right?

Calm the clits, ladies.

The preemptive takes on Deuce continue to amuse. They/y’all said RJ was trash & was a bust in his 1st preseason. Same idiots were even calling for him to get traded less than 12 months ago.

Knicks fans in particular suffer the worst from shortsightedness. Back on the subject of Deuce; I’m not seeing a star player but he’s going to be a star in his role and a plus +/- player.

They said Obi couldn’t shoot because he was getting 8 minutes a game. Now he’s your favorite player & needs 30 minutes a game, right?

Calm the clits, ladies.

Nah buddy, the way NY is right now, with high crime rates, gas prices, we have no patience , need it to happen now, blow up the team, im tryna see something before i kick the bucket.

Back
Top Bottom