Official NT East Coast Blizzard thread vol. you ready NYC, Philly, Boston?

Cats over this way low key swole we didn't get anything :lol: It's tryna sleet a lil right now though.

I'm looking out my window.

it's whiter than the Trump cabinet 

It snowed in DC. Mixed with rain, but the snow stuck. Biggest concern would be the ice.

Government open with a 2-3 hour delay. Working remote so it don't matter to be.

#ParkaGang we here though

Is it supposed to pick up throughout the day? Cuz there's literally only an inch of snow on the ground here in LI :lol:

My room windows are so icy i cant even see outside lol

That snow out there for me is a couple inches but looks heavy & wet. **** that, ill deal with it later lol

I don't wanna shovel. Wish I could just build a fire in the front yard and let that melt the snow.

Road conditions are bad in the DC Metro area, yet the govt. still called for a 3-hr delay for offices to be open. Why.

All my other meetings are canceled tomorrow except for a free dinner at a Michelin-star French restaurant.

What to do, what to do..

nerd.gif
Working from home and making the trek to NYC later tonight

This dinner better be incredible

Both trains I could have taken into work are suspended and it doesn't even look that bad out :smh: .

Stayed home from work, my area is getting 18 to 24 inches. My backs going to hurt tomorrow. :lol:

This **** really wasn't anything (in Maryland). Bout 8 inches here. Most roads have been cleared. Took maybe 10 minutes to shovel both cars. She had to work but my office closed (different county). A lot of slush though.

Snow is pretty compacted already which is the annoying part. My back is feeling it from shoveling the driveway and sidewalk.

shoveled twice already.

gonna shower up and maybe go again at 2p

i don't mind it bc it counts as a workout lol

Not sure if it's just my way but this isn't as bad as they said.

Ended up meeting up with family getting drunk watching movies last night. I just can't wait to eat right now... and my uber almost got into an accident just now.

Back
Top Bottom