Official NT East Coast Blizzard thread vol. you ready NYC, Philly, Boston?

I'm not sure what to pick up from the store. I picked up some items to make a muffalatta but that's it. May get some beer but we shouldn't be snowed in for me to go buy the store

My area supposed to get 12 to 18

Was literally wearing a t shirt last week 
laugh.gif

mean.gif

Already got word that there's going to be, "All Hands On Deck" for this one. I'm going to be working Wednesday morning to Friday morning, 48hrs straight. That OT check is going to be lovely though. #FirefighterLife

how effective can one be at their job after say 36 hours straight tho? i mean, is that even legal? stay safe b

Last edited:
But as an adult, that's gotta be so damn annoying. I hate cleaning up 4-5 inches of snow let alone two feet :x
the city and landlords do all the snow removal unless you own a house. digging the car out is a work out tho

Y'all be careful shoveling all that snow. Especially if you're not used to it. No matter how young you are you can run the risk of getting a heart attack

Y'all be careful shoveling all that snow. Especially if you're not used to it. No matter how young you are you can run the risk of getting a heart attack

Especially with these NT cats popping Rhino pills every other night :lol: :lol:

if OPM calls it, then my classes will follow suit...

even though my classes are in the evening, im not trying to drive downtown...hopefully OPM calls it

Cannot be stressed enough. Take yall time out there.

That's nothing. After last winter, I can take 3 feet. Last winter (or the winter before last) was worse. I took 12 inches in the beginning of the week, then I got hit with another 8 inches at the end of the week. I couldn't leave the house

Did it hurt?

I'm not sure what to pick up from the store. I picked up some items to make a muffalatta but that's it. May get some beer but we shouldn't be snowed in for me to go buy the store
Liquor and wings oh and whatever the wife wants.

That's crazy, you guys having blizzard preparation talk and I'm sweating standing in line for a tamarindo snow cone from this guy. It's 89 degrees over here in SoCal.

Cndg7uTUMAAryPe.jpg

Out here in northern queens

All of you in the city be safe and also the Jersey and Philly guys

Once my job said you can use vacation time if you call out tomorrow, i was like yup i aint coming in then :lol:

Wednesday is gonna suck tho :x

Back
Top Bottom