Official NT East Coast Blizzard thread vol. you ready NYC, Philly, Boston?

Already got word that there's going to be, "All Hands On Deck" for this one. I'm going to be working Wednesday morning to Friday morning, 48hrs straight. That OT check is going to be lovely though. #FirefighterLife

Already got word that there's going to be, "All Hands On Deck" for this one. I'm going to be working Wednesday morning to Friday morning, 48hrs straight. That OT check is going to be lovely though. #FirefighterLife

Damn!

That's gonna be alot of bread man

Worst timing ever -- Tuesday is full of meetings + a damn investor dinner

mean.gif
Speaking of bad timing I have an interview tomorrow 
mean.gif

I remember as a kid, I was always jealous of the snow NY would get. I live in Michigan and we're surrounded by water but never get 10+ inches of snow every storm, actually we rarely do in general now.

But as an adult, that's gotta be so damn annoying. I hate cleaning up 4-5 inches of snow let alone two feet :x

dunno now hearing 6-10 in., instead of 12-18 in as originally thought...dont think i could take that much...

That's nothing. After last winter, I can take 3 feet. Last winter (or the winter before last) was worse. I took 12 inches in the beginning of the week, then I got hit with another 8 inches at the end of the week. I couldn't leave the house

dunno now hearing 6-10 in., instead of 12-18 in as originally thought...dont think i could take that much...
That's nothing. After last winter, I can take 3 feet. Last winter (or the winter before last) was worse. I took 12 inches in the beginning of the week, then I got hit with another 8 inches at the end of the week. I couldn't leave the house
Damn, @FlyNY is a man of many talents.

Hella paws

Im hearing 8" here in DC. I get paid no matter what, so Im good. Now on to the fools at the grocery store...

Watch in be 65 in two weeks too. It's these random warm days in between these cold snaps that grow me off.

Back
Top Bottom