Official NT East Coast Blizzard thread vol. you ready NYC, Philly, Boston?

I aint shoveling sno no mo 

birdman-breakfast-club.jpg

Gonna pay some young hungry ****** to do it for me instead. Give back to the community and ****. Reward their entrepreneurship.

Ya need a big boi car, talmbout shoveling snow :rofl:

Honestly this is when is cool to have been raised in NY...this doesn't strike an ounce of fear in my heart...cruelly look forward to it

Body is ready for the snow. May even build a snow man and make snow angels.

All my other meetings are canceled tomorrow except for a free dinner at a Michelin-star French restaurant.

What to do, what to do..

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Stocked up on food last night, job closed tomorrow, just gonna chill out like how the 1C3M4M does, stay safe out there

Already got word that there's going to be, "All Hands On Deck" for this one. I'm going to be working Wednesday morning to Friday morning, 48hrs straight. That OT check is going to be lovely though. #FirefighterLife

how effective can one be at their job after say 36 hours straight tho? i mean, is that even legal? stay safe b

Good looking out homie. We have a dorm room with beds. I plan to catch a few zzzz in between calls/digging out fire hydrants.

I live in Maine and don't even own a proper jacket... I just rock hoodies all year... If any of y'all dare complain bout this snow tomorrow you SAWFT...

Anyone know if the slopes are open? Kinda wanna go to pats peak but that wind gust seems crazy....40 mph+ winds

Now they're saying 6-10 in Jersey and it might end as early as this afternoon :lol:

**** bout to be all hype

Last edited:
Thought I would have to work today but my job is closed till Wednesday afternoon. Copping some white rhino and playing FIFA all day.

wait they make you guys take vacation day?

i get paid either way. bout to go shovel. easy workout.

i like how cats from crappy states are chiming in. Maine. georgia? stop it 

Just finished shoveling round 1

Homey from D.C. Said they have a delayed opening while everywhere else nearby closed [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom