Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
laugh.gif
cats can't even wait for the kicks to get in
Easters Selling For AP Prices! 
roll.gif

I can't wait until this shoe sh*t dies out like it did in the late 90s again. Needs to just be a niche thing again. Dudes will resell anything they can get their hands on, whether it be shoes or anything with notoriety.
Don't think it'll die out bro. The difference between then and now is the widespread use of the internet. It is easier than ever to be an independent seller of goods. As long as shoes are as hyped as they are now, there will be resellers and a market for resellers, unfortunately. 

Good looking out my dude @NrmanCruso  just happened to be online when he broke the news.
laugh.gif
 The Servant Bunny. How do peeps be catching these deals. I'd get tired of searching these sites over and over. But glad he caught it.

Yeah I hate you too, I copped last night, but not for $97.50 my stupid tax is up the ***** came out to be like $106 and some change
sick.gif
Got me beat. Finally someone. $105 AZ! Which state you in?

Just saw Cali? So Cal isn't tax 8% or so?

Last edited:
The Easter KD's look more like a St. Patricks day colorway to me but what ever the case I'm strongly thinking about getting a pair for Easter. I think they look the best out of the pack

laugh.gif
cats can't even wait for the kicks to get in
He's selling Kobe's for $328 don't the Lebron cost more? Well it doesn't look like he got'em at SA since he won't even be shipping them out until a week after release date. Just a well connected reseller.

Back
Top Bottom