Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
yeah just copped, appreciate it. The steals you gave me yesterday and now these three weeks early?
smokin.gif
"Do good things and good things happen." Can't wait to see these in person. Now if we can get another Eastbay Nike restock?

Reactions: alp
that's a come up for who ever likes the easters 
smokin.gif
 makes me want to get em just cause 
laugh.gif
 but nah

Last edited:
Appreciate that Sports Authority link. Just copped a pair. Couldn't say no to gettin them early for that price.

May do em for under a 100 bucks to ball in and turn to beaters. I wonder when they ship though. I really can't eff with the bunny camo but it wouldn't matter on the court or at the gym.

I copped my 11. Too good of a deal to pass up. I have to wait til I go to Boston again to pick them up from my aunt's place though. I won't get them til May. Oh well

May do em for under a 100 bucks to ball in and turn to beaters. I wonder when they ship though. I really can't eff with the bunny camo but it wouldn't matter on the court or at the gym.
Blue/Volts arrived about 8 days before release date.Super fast shipping from SA rceieved about 5 days after payment including a weekend.

I really tried not to let this happen but the easters are growing on me.

Dangit.

Glad I passed on the SA though, now can focus on earning some money so I can buy WTKDs.

wearin NYC 66s today.. they def fit different than the ASG pair. and they are creasing while my ASG material seems to prevent it

Click on the camera icon with the slash through it, next to the thumbnail of the Neutrals.  You'll see the Easter colorway, but no pic.

Easters aren't growing on me, but for $97.50 I might have to pull that trigger. I hate you guys. :lol:

So they're not growing on u, meaning u don't really like them..

But you're gonna buy them just bcuz they're 97.50..

And then blame ppl in here as a joke..

Are u afraid you're gonna miss out on something?

Afraid to be left out if u don't buy?

Jus axin..

Back
Top Bottom