Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Few pages back nobody wanted Easters.......now they damn near sold out on SA....just to have them early....

Forgot to use ebates on my order. Ah well. Still can't beat 97.50 shipped. :smokin:smokin

Btw I thought these were dope the second I saw them. I was pretty meh on the easter IV's and V's. I wasn't a fan of the solid bright colors on them. The camo pattern is really nice imo

Last edited:
Kind of an impulse buy,

Copped some florals for $260. I didn't need them but I saw them a little cheaper then most out there so I copped.

Good deal or nawh?

Hey how much is Kick Crew shipping??? Does it vary or what? Cuz I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger on the APs but if shipping is like $30 Imma be too be pissed :smh:

Hey how much is Kick Crew shipping??? Does it vary or what? Cuz I'm thinking bout pulling the trigger on the APs but if shipping is like $30 Imma be too be pissed
mean.gif
To the US it's $35. Click on the "Shipping Info" link right below the size selection.

http://kicks-crew.com/shipinfo.php

Updated the first page

Added a poll, couldn't fit the EXT pairs, Elite, or the Neutral.

Only allows for 20 options.

Just looked back and you posted the Black/Volt link 12/27. That's ironic. That order I ordered 12/27 and received them 1/3 with the holiday in between. Orderd these 3/27 and Hopefully these come just as fast.
Nice. I guess this one you returning the favor. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom