Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
Might be alone on this but when I saw the KD VI WTKD....
tumblr_m3f88bUzsb1qg39ewo1_500.gif

Definitely no biting on those... To each their own.

Anybody got the shipping confirmation yet on the Easters. Looks like they might be waiting to ship them out on Monday.

easy pass on the WTKDs, easier pass on the Easters.

Looks like the blue elites might be my last KD VI cop.

nrmancruso nrmancruso repped thanks for the heads up and SAFRIEND25 code!

Forgot to use ebates on my order. Ah well. Still can't beat 97.50 shipped. :smokin:smokin

Btw I thought these were dope the second I saw them. I was pretty meh on the easter IV's and V's. I wasn't a fan of the solid bright colors on them. The camo pattern is really nice imo

Damn when I saw this I completely forgot to use my fatwallet and ebates too fml :lol:

Updated the first page

Added a poll, couldn't fit the EXT pairs, Elite, or the Neutral.

Only allows for 20 options.

Nice Poll sho3tym sho3tym rep I've been waiting for this poll here since they got it in the lebron thread.

Last edited:
Forgot to use ebates on my order. Ah well. Still can't beat 97.50 shipped. :smokin:smokin

Btw I thought these were dope the second I saw them. I was pretty meh on the easter IV's and V's. I wasn't a fan of the solid bright colors on them. The camo pattern is really nice imo

you can still use ebates. Clicked through to the page to open up a ticket and then wait a couple of days and just file a claim for "where's my cash back" and copy and paste the confirmation. I do it a lot when I forget to click through on Sat morning releases or when I get through over the phone while clicking away online

Forgot to use ebates on my order. Ah well. Still can't beat 97.50 shipped.
smokin.gif
:smokin

you can still use ebates. Clicked through to the page to open up a ticket and then wait a couple of days and just file a claim for "where's my cash back" and copy and paste the confirmation. I do it a lot when I forget to click through on Sat morning releases or when I get through over the phone while clicking away online
Rep'd. Appreciate that info.

^^^As much as I loved the KD VI, I do to think there was a comparable color way to the KP. Having said that, the graphic designs and color ways of the KD 6 >Lebron XI. Performance is a different story (but then again the Lebron XI isn't that great in this department considering the Kobe 8, Jordan XX8, etc).

^^^As much as I loved the KD VI, I do to think there was a comparable color way to the KP. Having said that, the graphic designs and color ways of the KD 6 >Lebron XI. Performance is a different story (but then again the Lebron XI isn't that great in this department considering the Kobe 8, Jordan XX8, etc).
Yeah, KD6 >LB11 for performance IMO. The only place the kd6 suffers is traction.

Back
Top Bottom