Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
home elites
smokin.gif

Is the shipping confirmation the same as order confirmation?
No order confirmation means they received your order but may still cancel it and it isn't processed. Shipping Confirmation means product is packaged and labeled and ready to be scanned and picked up by delivery service.

Whats the "King Pride" of the KD 6?
You mean an underwhelming colorway that only those who have them over hype in hopes that others join in the like for them and also to save face that they bought them for retail when they hit discount prices deep fast and in a hurry?

Just received my shipping confirmation for Easters as well. Should have by midweek. Thanks again to the link poster

these would be my first KDs, I heard they run quite narrow. If it was the toe box I could break them I n but if it's the whole shoe then it would be pointless trying too.
How much do they want? If it was $180 I would do it. The whole shoe will stretch. Just my experience.
170. Are they ok length wise? Is it just the shoes being narrow in the toe box area? I had the same problem with the Lebrons but I changed the insole and it fit perfect.
It's a narrow shoe in general, but I find the sneaker to be more tighter in the lacing area (the sides) than the toebox. You won't get that Lebron toe with these

if you're buying the same size you cop Jordan 11s in, you'll be fine.

Was just about to post saying I didn't receive it yet and got the shipping confirmation. :smokin

I have been lurking a lot in this thread but it went over my head. Good looking out.
No problem We all start somewhere and pick up things. I was oblivious to a lot of things before came on here. Hopefully more deals like this will happen soon.

these would be my first KDs, I heard they run quite narrow. If it was the toe box I could break them I n but if it's the whole shoe then it would be pointless trying too.
How much do they want? If it was $180 I would do it. The whole shoe will stretch. Just my experience.
170. Are they ok length wise? Is it just the shoes being narrow in the toe box area? I had the same problem with the Lebrons but I changed the insole and it fit perfect.

It's a narrow shoe in general, but I find the sneaker to be more tighter in the lacing area (the sides) than the toebox. You won't get that Lebron toe with these

if you're buying the same size you cop Jordan 11s in, you'll be fine.
Yeah I'm passing on them, the size are my true size but I got up a half size in the 11s.

Last time I ordered the away 2s from SA they bagged the shoes. Hope they dont do it with the easters.

You mean an underwhelming colorway that only those who have them over hype in hopes that others join in the like for them and also to save face that they bought them for retail when they hit discount prices deep fast and in a hurry?
kps never hit "deep" discounts tho

Back
Top Bottom