Votes: 135 26.4%
  • Home (Pure Platinum)

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Aunt Pearl

Votes: 86 16.8%
  • Liger

Votes: 20 3.9%

• Total voters
I have a chance to get the allstars, can someone tell me if these are true to size please? I have wide feet.

you can still use ebates. Clicked through to the page to open up a ticket and then wait a couple of days and just file a claim for "where's my cash back" and copy and paste the confirmation. I do it a lot when I forget to click through on Sat morning releases or when I get through over the phone while clicking away online

Repped. Didn't know this

Yeah, KD6 >LB11 for performance IMO. The only place the kd6 suffers is traction.
I'm probably one of only a few people here that ball in the KD6.  I have never played in the LeBron 11, but I have a strong feeling that it would not able to top the KD 6.  

The KD 6 has really good court feel, and allows me to make moves I normally can't do with other shoes.  Yes, it does feel like cheap plastic and the cushioning is nonexistent, but still a good ball shoe nonetheless.

these would be my first KDs, I heard they run quite narrow. If it was the toe box I could break them I n but if it's the whole shoe then it would be pointless trying too.
How much do they want? If it was $180 I would do it. The whole shoe will stretch. Just my experience.

these would be my first KDs, I heard they run quite narrow. If it was the toe box I could break them I n but if it's the whole shoe then it would be pointless trying too.
How much do they want? If it was $180 I would do it. The whole shoe will stretch. Just my experience.
170. Are they ok length wise? Is it just the shoes being narrow in the toe box area? I had the same problem with the Lebrons but I changed the insole and it fit perfect.

170. Are they ok length wise? Is it just the shoes being narrow in the toe box area? I had the same problem with the Lebrons but I changed the insole and it fit perfect.
Lebrons fit small to me. Have to get a 14 if that helps.There actually is a lot of room in the toe. Mine moves around. For that price I would do it. My 2 cents. What size are they?

so this is it for regular season kd 6? i wish the elite for this kd didnt exist. wish he wore the regular season ones fro the playoffs

there a time frame for release of wtkd 6?

I've heard a couple of times now that they're dropping two weeks from today on April 12th. I really hope that's true.

I just got a shipping conformation from Sports Authority this morning for the Easters. Should be getting them by this week

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom